Everton vs Newcastle - pre-match thread

Dave

I'd definitely be up for giving Carroll a start tbh. :thup:  This time last season, he was getting 15 minute bursts at the end of games; he's not even getting that this season, behind even Alan fucking Smith. What's happening - is he the real deal or what? Chuck him in i say.

Also - what's going on with Milner? If he can't get into the team against Everton, behind someone like N'Zogbia or Duff, i'll assume he's not in Keegan's plans. (But i think Keegan quite likes him ???)

Harper

Beye    Taylor   Faye    Enrique

Milner   Butt   Geremi

Carroll    Owen    Martins

Subs: Forster, Caçapa, N'Zogbia, Duff, Smith

Want us to go out with a bang this season.

I hate Everton and hope we slaughter them. We did it to spurs, we can do it to them.

Have a feeling it will be similar to the pompey game, scrappy.

Harper

Beye Taylor Faye Enrique

Milner Butt N'Zogbia

Owen

Martins

Carroll

For the laugh.

2-1 loss though I reckon.

i'd leave Butt out, no point risking him as a booking would see him miss the first 3 games of next season,  would also give Carrol a start with Viduka out.  Wouldn't want throw all the kids in as want to win and stop them getting into Europe,  just to see Moyes face after missing out when about 6 games ago they thought they'd pip liverpool for 4th!!

I'd line up with the following side

HARPER

BEYE  FAYE      TAYLOR    ENRIQUE

MILNER  GEREMI    N'ZOGBIA

OWEN

CARROLL        MARTINS

only other possible change would be edgar at the back and Faye in the holding role

Guest optimistic nit

Smith should come in for Barton. He needs a run of games in midfield.

:lol:

Spare a thought for me I have to sit with my Everton supporting friend and all the other scouse scum lol. Hope Milner gets to play a part and I agree definately put Carroll in over Smith.

I'd play Forster up front before I played Smith there.

I honestly think the team would be strengthened if we played with only 10 players rather than an 11 that included Smith.

Milner still not fit.

Apparently he said in the press conference that he's going to have all of the young lads on the bench.

Smith to start then. 3-0 loss.

Guest SunnMags2

Makes me sick thinking smith will start. We went to pieces when he came on against chelsea, he disrupted the formation and structure. Would be nice if Carroll came in for viduka and Lua Lua came in for barton. Although i'd settle for just about any team that didn't contain smith.