Louis Saha seen at SJP

Guest Phil K

Guest Jawesome

Could be worse.  Tbh, if we are selling Shola and Smiffy then we would be a little short up front anyways, and Saha would be ideal, having played in the Prem for years (when fit).

People just don't seem to learn their lesson when it comes to Man U rejects.

The only way anyone should sign Saha is on a pay-as-you-play deal. Otherwise you might as well set fire to £50k per week.

People just don't seem to learn their lesson when it comes to Man U rejects.

The only way anyone should sign Saha is on a pay-as-you-play deal. Otherwise you might as well set fire to £50k per week.

I wouldn't even agree to that.  Regardless of the money, relying on someone that's regularly injured, even if you have back-up,  just means you have no continuity in the team.  It has more implications than simply not being able to play him.

Let me just make it perfectly clear that my previous comment wasn't an endorsement of the possible signature of Louis Saha. I wouldn't touch him with a f****** barge pole.

Because you might get sued for crippling him?

Guest Phil K

pretty obviously 10m+saha for owen.

Obvious hell.  If we sign Saha I will take four shits and die. 

Why four ? (weeeird)

How old is Saha now?

About 30 years younger than the "Seen in a local chip-shop" joke ! :laugh: :pow:

A joke of a rumour. Man U want Owen according to press. Ferguson denies interest. Press keep running with the story anyway. Rumour of Saha being in Newcastle to add weight to Owen leaving for Man U.

With everyone's mobile having a camera built in these days it's amazing nobody ever has photographic proof for these 'X spotted at Y' stories.

A joke of a rumour. Man U want Owen according to press. Ferguson denies interest. Press keep running with the story anyway. Rumour of Saha being in Newcastle to add weight to Owen leaving for Man U.

With everyone's mobile having a camera built in these days it's amazing nobody ever has photographic proof for these 'X spotted at Y' stories.

It was a rumour started on this forum.

yes it would make perfect sense to take a pic instead of being mocked and doubted.

Guest Toepoke

He was a cracking player at Fulham but I wouldn't want him here personally there are better options out there than an ever injured Saha.