The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Who's claimed its a done deal?  Not Baggio?.. :lol:

oh yes yes yes

Where's the crazy b****** said that?

Main site..

where on the main site?

Guest toonmental

Who is this Ghost of Baggio ? Is it someone itk ? Can he be trusted ? Has he/she said anything that came true ?

It was a pure wind up, Barca will snap this dude up, he is begging them to sign him man.

Every day he talks to some journo and givers it large about Barca.

"I have supported Barcelona all my life. Barcelona are my dream. I never thought I would have a genuine chance to play for the club. Let's see how the situation unfolds"

43 minutes ago

Liverpool Daily Post, UK - 56 minutes ago

EVERTON’S hopes of landing Andrei Arshavin appear to have been dashed after the Russian playmaker revealed that he has his heart set on a ‘dream’ move to .

Zenit confirm Barca approach for Arshavin

Setanta Sports, UK - 22 minutes ago

by Alex Livie, 26 June 2008 Barcelona would appear to be in pole position for Andrei Arshavin following confirmation from Zenit St Petersburg that the ...

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/06/26/Liga-Zenit-on-Arshavin-to-Barca/?facets/sport-space/great-britain-locale/football/

Rather him go there than another Premier League club.

Being honest, especially after the tournament he's had, it would have been extremely hard to bring him here.

At least they appear to be going to clubs that aren't gonna rub it in our faces.

Plus you never know, if they don't make the teams, their stock might fall by next summer and we can get them then ;)

Its a one of those where you never thought we had a chance of getting him but you could not help trying to find some little glimmer of hope that we could.

Barca will be some force next season if they do sign him.

Its a one of those where you never thought we had a chance of getting him but you could not help trying to find some little glimmer of hope that we could.

Pretty much how I felt.

Oh well, fair play to the lad; he's played himself to a much bigger club than us in just two games.

As I said a couple of pages back he was always destined for bigger and better things unfortunately, thought that since his performances for Zenit in the UEFA Cup. Agree with Ash in that I'd rather see him go to Barca than another Premier League club however I'm struggling to see where he'll play!!

SSN, reporting Arshavin has told them he does not know if he will move the the Premier League next season, yet Zenit seem sure he won't be.

So many quotes from Him, the club and his agent of the past week its hard to tell what the fk is going on.

SSN, reporting Arshavin has told them he does not know if he will move the the Premier League next season, yet Zenit seem sure he won't be.

So many quotes from Him, the club and his agent of the past week its hard to tell what the fk is going on.

All about the $$$.

Barca have made an approach. They'll get him.

All about the $$$.

Barca have made an approach. They'll get him.

Aye, the way he has gone on about Barca he would probably even take a wage cut to go there, don't blame him like.

Once he started doing it in the EC he was never going to go to any PL club outside the Sky 4, it just wasn't going to happen.

He'd also been talking about Barcelona for a while.

It was always going to end this way.

Once he started doing it in the EC he was never going to go to any PL club outside the Sky 4, it just wasn't going to happen.

I feel like the kid in your avatar after today's news.

What? The Arshavin news? Or have I missed something?

Much panic everywhere. It is still June. Be patient, black and white striped friends.

Much panic everywhere. It is still June. Be patient, black and white striped friends.

Never expected Arshavin to come here, was more hopeful of Turan though and it seems he's off to Italy.

Also lost out on Arda today.