Keegan/Wise/Jimenez

Mr Logic

Seriously though, I do.

f*** off, you're quite clearly mentally retarded on an epic scale and claiming to be fluent in 4 languages and the like is just making you come across as a complusive liar and a try hard.

I am. I am Indian I have to learn two languages which is important to my family. Now your going to be racist to me, I bet.

mackems.gif

You know the amount of times I have been abused for being Indian?

So you're going from bragging about how clever you are (with numerous grammar and spelling mistakes) to attempting to tell your story of woe?

Get out.

Seriously though, I do.

f*** off, you're quite clearly mentally retarded on an epic scale and claiming to be fluent in 4 languages and the like is just making you come across as a complusive liar and a try hard.

I am. I am Indian I have to learn two languages which is important to my family. Now your going to be racist to me, I bet.

mackems.gif

you're not the only Indian person who has ever been abused because of their race, and not everyone on here is a racist.  For someone who took 381 GCSE's at age 5, you aren't half jumping to assumptions.

zz I am fed of this community its sad really. I get abused for posting anything. About another 30 sheep follow including you and start abusing me too.

You get abused due to the s*** you post, read up and see for yourself...

s*** post, you don't have ANY proof it is wrong.

And you haven't shown any proof that it is right.

You can't go around bragging of intelligence to prove your superiority, and then play the race card when it doesn't work out. That is just not going to get any sympathy on here.

You can't go around bragging of intelligence to prove your superiority, and then play the race card when it doesn't work out. That is just not going to get any sympathy on here.

Doesn't work for me, that fucker tooj never lets me get away with it.

Seriously though, I do.

mackems.gif

So you're going from bragging about how clever you are (with numerous grammar and spelling mistakes) to attempting to tell your story of woe?

Get out.

zz I am fed of this community its sad really. I get abused for posting anything. About another 30 sheep follow including you and start abusing me too.

Of course this is all a personal, anti-Indian witch-hunt...

Jesus, I need to just turn off the PC and walk away, but it's like smack. Must go cold turkey...

:frantic:

It’s possible that he is fluent in the same 4 languages as I am, English, American, Australian and Canadian.

And you don't have any proof that it is right.

Your the one who claims its a shit post. I don't need to prove my opinion to be shit you need to do that.

You prove it everytime you click "Post".

Your the one who claims its a shit post. I don't need to prove my opinion to be shit you need to do that.

Touche, it is his opinion that you are full of shit, the burden of proof is on you, according to your logic...

I think kingdawson is a canny poster tbf, I get on with the lad.

Can't say I've ever replied to one of his posts. But Billy Liar here says I abuse him for being a Spuds fan...

Your the one who claims its a s*** post. I don't need to prove my opinion to be s*** you need to do that.

posts*

And I don't need to prove anything, I'm happy in assuming that anyone who has read your post had got the same impression that I have.

I think kingdawson is a canny poster tbf, I get on with the lad.

Can't say I've ever replied to one of his posts. But Billy Liar here says I abuse him for being a Spuds fan...

Billy Liar. :lol:

I love it how Coco shuts up after being a sheep. I am the so called bullshiter but this:

1) Claims I changed his post to be gramatically incorrect and then finds out I haven't and shuts up.

2) Claims I said its an anti-indian witch hunt and finds out I haven't.

He posted about 2 minutes ago.

Deep everyone knows you are a little kid who knows f*** all. Stop boring us with your s***.

Shut up and get a life. You know what a forum is? Stop posting comments which aren't relevant. Kthxbai.

A forum isnt a place that you just post any random s*** that comes into your bored little mind and pass it off as fact.

Well firstly a forum is to voice your opinion and in that matter you do post what comes into your mind and secondly I know for a fact this is true. You have no proof to say otherwise.

http://www.collectsoccer.com/acatalog/0000000000000000000000000kevinlarge.jpg

read that.

fuck off.

Even if Chris Mort sat down with matthew and deep over alphabet spaghetti and fish fingers, explained the transfer structure of the club in detail, i still doubt whether he'd have the brains to recount it accurately on here.