Keegan/Wise/Jimenez

Mr Logic

This bullying is appalling. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. This forum is the only contact with the outside world that Deep is allowed whilst he stays on this ward. So much for "care" in the community. :dave:

Guest Deep456

Well you could still just not post. I don't think anyone has suggested an IP ban have they?

No but I deserve one because I annoy you people.

Is it me, or has Deep deleted all of his incriminating posts? :lol:

shame they have all been quoted by others :lol:

I deleted all my posts because I just don't want ot post anymore.

You know that Admin can put them back up?

Guest Deep456

This bullying is appalling. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. This forum is the only contact with the outside world that Deep is allowed whilst he stays on this ward. So much for "care" in the community. :dave:

I don't know whether your taking the piss out of me or not.

Guest Deep456

What's the point no one likes me.

Aye. It's a tough one, eh?

Still I'm sure you have the brainpower to work it out...

:lol:

He's not taking the piss, care in the community worked for him and he just wants you to have the same opportunities that he had.

Guest Deep456

Aye. It's a tough one, eh?

Still I'm sure you have the brainpower to work it out...

:lol:

I actually thought you were being nice.

The amazing thing about internet forums is that no-one knows whether you are white or black, male or female, old or young, able or handicapped etc.

All people can judge you on is what is written in black and white on the screen. If people had turned on me with such ferocity, I would have wanted to look back and try to learn from my mistakes.

Guest Deep456

The amazing thing about internet forums is that no-one knows whether you are white or black, male or female, old or young, able or handicapped etc.

All people can judge you on is what is written in black and white on the screen. If people had turned on me with such ferocity, I would have wanted to look back and try to learn from my mistakes.

Jon has said so much about me. I think everyone knows what kind of person I am. Every other post he states I go to a privite school and that I am 14.  Please can you delete this thread and my account. Also create a thread relevant to the topic so I will know that I have ruined another thing.

Enough, now.

You're all banging on about how intelligent you are, yet you don't seem to be able to read and understand a simple instruction, so I'll spell it out to you:

Stop. Now. Or. Else!!

Guest Deep456

Enough, now.

You're all banging on about how intelligent you are, yet you don't seem to be able to read and understand a simple instruction, so I'll spell it out to you:

Stop. Now. Or. Else!!

Sure mate, your the only one who hasn't flamed me. Please can you delete my account.

Enough, now.

Stop. Now. Or. Else!!

Or else?

Edit; and only deep seems be "banging on" about how intelligent he is...

How did I know you went to private school? Couldn't have been you trying to use it to show your superiority over others could it? Nah I just guessed it.

I like how you think I have this power over the forum to turn people against other posters, makes me feel super special.

The reason people have given you a bit of stick is because you post what is often quite clearly bollocks, you claim to be ITK when you quite clearly aren't and you try to portray yourself as superior to others.

If you just post what you think without the bollocks and superiority you may find people respond to you in a more respectful manner. In short don't try and treat people like idiots and they won't treat you as one.

I have been Jerry Springer, good night.

Enough, now.

Stop. Now. Or. Else!!

Or else?

Locusts, frogs, mass-killing of first-born sons. That kind of thing.

Guest Deep456

How did I know you went to private school? Couldn't have been you trying to use it to show your superiority over others could it? Nah I just guessed it.

I like how you think I have this power over the forum to turn people against other posters, makes me feel super special.

The reason people have given you a bit of stick is because you post what is often quite clearly bollocks, you claim to be ITK when you quite clearly aren't and you try to portray yourself as superior to others.

If you just post what you think without the bollocks and superiority you may find people respond to you in a more respectful manner. In short don't try and treat people like idiots and they won't treat you as one.

I have been Jerry Springer, good night.

Strangely enough I never have. Only time I said I went to a privite school is when you said I am stupid and I said no I am not this is the proof showing league table for my school.

Aye, howay, I'm sure there's plenty to be said about Keegan/Wise/Jimenez to keep people occupied rather than resorting to this tosh.

Where's NE5 when you need him?

:razz:

Enough, now.

Stop. Now. Or. Else!!

Sure mate, your the only one who hasn't flamed me. Please can you delete my account.

I'd prefer not to, to be honest, if you want to do what you said you do, then you can do that simply by making yourself hidden and not posting. If you want to do it for a different reason then I suggest you pm one of us and let us know what it is.