Keegan/Wise/Jimenez

Mr Logic

I love it how Coco shuts up after being a sheep. I am the so called bullshiter but this:

1) Claims I changed his post to be gramatically incorrect and then finds out I haven't and shuts up.

2) Claims I said its an anti-indian witch hunt and finds out I haven't.

Everytime I think I'm out, you just pull me back in again.  :banghead:

Look back through the posts yourself and please shut the fuck up. There is a minor change to capital lettering between my post and your 'quote'. You referred to being singled out for being Indian. Maybe you're just picking on me because I'm Irish, two can play the martyr card...

:rolleyes:

Why is everyone so hung up about "roles"!?!

Their roles will be flexible, it's not like they're working on a production-line in some fucking factory, is it!?! I don't know what kind of job's everyone's had, but I'd have thought it's a pretty safe bet that at that level in an organisation the people involved would be expected to use their skills, experience, contacts, etc, to generally benefit the club. Yes they'll nominally have a "role", which will reflect their particular strengths, but in reality they'll be working in a much wider way, sharing the workload to reflect the day to day reality of the situation.

Imagine if Keegan's out walking his dog and he sees some wonderkid playing park-football, he's hardly going to think "Wow that kid's amazing we should sign him up before anyone else does... ...But hang on a minute Kevin, that's not your job, is it!?! Must not step on Dennis's toes, must repress this memory, just close your eyes, turn around and walk away. Whoa the ground's a bit squidgy here, what's that smell? Bollocks!! Jean's gonna have my guts for garters!!"

Anyway, what I'm saying is that they'll be working as a team. The club has quite sensibly identified that the job of recruiting players is a full-time thing, it's no longer something that the manager can do in his spare time. In fact it's way too much work for one man alone, you need a number of people out there using whatever advantages they have with the common aim of getting the best players possible to sign for NUFC. This is something that needs to be done 24-7, 365 days a year, the days of the manager only thinking about this in and around the transfer window are well and truly over and rightly so. Also, we can't just rely on the "efforts" of certain "trusted" agents to bring players to us, like we used to, we need to be out there hunting them down. There needs to be a number of people doing this and they need to have the authority to do what it takes to secure a signature on the dotted line.

That seems to be what the club is doing.

Only idiots need to have tightly defined roles, a list of dos and don'ts, intelligent people can handle ambiguity and well run businesses can cope with it. Hopefully, that's the kind of situation and people we now have working for NUFC, I think it is.

Even if Chris Mort sat down with matthew and deep over alphabet spaghetti and fish fingers, explained the transfer structure of the club in detail, i still doubt whether he'd have the brains to recount it accurately on here.

FFS I NEVER SAID HE HAS. PLEASE READ. I HAVE NOW LOST MY FKN TEMPER WITH THE CONSTANT SHIET.

Chez is cleverer than you like ;)

Even if Chris Mort sat down with matthew and deep over alphabet spaghetti and fish fingers, explained the transfer structure of the club in detail, i still doubt whether he'd have the brains to recount it accurately on here.

Deep isn't allowed alphabet spaghetti. Having to register the letters and then try and consume the food is just too much for him...

Deep isn't allowed alphabet spaghetti. Having to register the letters and then try and consume the food is just too much for him...

Ah, but he's able to make words in 4 different languages...

[email protected]

Wouldn't take long for me to compose an email complaining about your behaviour surely?

I'm sure you can be easily identified with all the info you have given us?

After all, almost every post in this thread provides a bad image of your school wouldn't you say?

Why is everyone so hung up about "roles"!?!

Their roles will be flexible, it's not like they're working on a production-line in some fucking factory, is it!?! I don't know what kind of job's everyone's had, but I'd have thought it's a pretty safe bet that at that level in an organisation the people involved would be expected to use their skills, experience, contacts, etc, to generally benefit the club. Yes they'll nominally have a "role", which will reflect their particular strengths, but in reality they'll be working in a much wider way, sharing the workload to reflect the day to day reality of the situation.

Imagine if Keegan's out walking his dog and he sees some wonderkid playing park-football, he's hardly going to think "Wow that kid's amazing we should sign him up before anyone else does... ...But hang on a minute Kevin, that's not your job, is it!?! Must not step on Dennis's toes, must repress this memory, just close your eyes, turn around and walk away. Whoa the ground's a bit squidgy here, what's that smell? Bollocks!! Jean's gonna have my guts for garters!!"

Anyway, what I'm saying is that they'll be working as a team. The club has quite sensibly identified that the job of recruiting players is a full-time thing, it's no longer something that the manager can do in his spare time. In fact it's way too much work for one man alone, you need a number of people out there using whatever advantages they have with the common aim of getting the best players possible to sign for NUFC. This is something that needs to be done 24-7, 365 days a year, the days of the manager only thinking about this in and around the transfer window are well and truly over and rightly so. Also, we can't just rely on the "efforts" of certain "trusted" agents to bring players to us, like we used to, we need to be out there hunting them down. There needs to be a number of people doing this and they need to have the authority to do what it takes to secure a signature on the dotted line.

That seems to be what the club is doing.

Only idiots need to have tightly defined roles, a list of dos and don'ts, intelligent people can handle ambiguity and well run businesses can cope with it. Hopefully, that's the kind of situation and people we now have working for NUFC, I think it is.

Indi get out of this thread with your staying on-topic and what not. :lol:

Guest Deep456

[email protected]

Wouldn't take long for me to compose an email complaining about your behaviour surely?

After all, almost every post in this thread provides a bad image of your school wouldn't you say?

Dude just leave me alone please. I want to delete my account. I just support my club and try to provide info but people just be mean to me. I am actually crying because you guys are being so mean to me.

They need to reintroduce the cane at Haberdashers.

Cane for what? Saying the truth. You may not like to hear the truth but its the fact. There is further evidence that even Keegan's tone has changed dramatically over the transfers.

For being a lying twerp with incorrectly perceived self-importance.

What do you want me to do? Take a picture with Matthew Mort and his dad and post it on here?

Well that would make you an untrustworthy twerp with incorrectly perceived self-importance.

Why would that make me untrustworthy?

Because if by a very small chance you have been told this by Chris Mort's son, the info certainly wouldn't have come with the endorsement to post it on the internet.

No I havn't been told by him. I havn't been told by anyone. I was just saying this is the definate structure in my opinion.

:lol: Belter!

[email protected]

Dude just leave me alone please. I want to delete my account. I just support my club and try to provide info but people just be mean to me. I am actually crying because you guys are being so mean to me.

Just stop posting O0

Seriously though, I do.

f*** off, you're quite clearly mentally retarded on an epic scale and claiming to be fluent in 4 languages and the like is just making you come across as a complusive liar and a try hard.

I am. I am Indian I have to learn two languages which are important to my family. Now your going to be racist to me, I bet.

:pow:

Now I am going, before my head explodes and I have a Deep-esque episode and start spouting random 'opinions' as gospel fact on topics I know jack shit about...

:icon_salut:

[email protected]

Just stop posting O0

I just want to forget this. Please tell me how to delete my account.

PM an Admin

[email protected]

But you quite clearly make it up and people see this hence you get a bit of a ribbing.

[email protected]

People have turned on you because you have offended them at some point or other. No-one is going to be harsh enough to do what I suggested, but you would do well to stop the nonsense, stop the intellectual superiority nonsense, and stop the whining.

As for account deletion, it isn't up to me, although I doubt anyone would let you, as there is nothing to stop you coming back under a different guise.

Oh, I'm sorry, I appear to have posted about the club's management structure in the "Brag about your qualifications and argue about bullshit" thread, I unreservedly apologise to everyone I might have offended.

Guest Deep456

As for account deletion, it isn't up to me, although I doubt anyone would let you, as there is nothing to stop you coming back under a different guise.

I'd put money on that being his exact idea. He could just as easily stop posting by not visiting here.

My brother would still visit here so I don't want an ip ban.

I don't understand why people want their accounts deleted. Is someone forcing you to post if you have an account open. Is its that difficult to log our and never visit the forum again?

Flouncetastic.

Guest Deep456

I don't understand why people want their accounts deleted. Is someone forcing you to post if you have an account open. Is its that difficult to log our and never visit the forum again?

Flouncetastic.

My brother uses my account to look at the site. I want it deleted because then I can make an account for him and let him visit or post.

I'd put money on that being his exact idea. He could just as easily stop posting by not visiting here.

My brother would still visit here so I don't want an ip ban.

Errr.....ok  ???

What name does your brother post under? Harry Norway?

Guest Deep456

Is it me, or has Deep deleted all of his incriminating posts? :lol:

shame they have all been quoted by others :lol:

I deleted all my posts because I just don't want ot post anymore.