Parma v Inter

Keefaz

Zanetti is a class act mind. Best right-back of the past decade for me. Not sure what it is, but he just shades it ahead of Cafu and Thuram for me. Honorable mention to Gary Neville as well mind.

How would people on here compare someone like Rooney or Owen to Ibrahimovic in terms of "being a world class player"?

Someone here mentioned that Ibra isn't a world class player. He surely is imo. If he's not then there cant be too many world class players around. Those who say he isn't haven't seen much of him or they dont know that much about football as they think they do..

How would people on here compare someone like Rooney or Owen to Ibrahimovic in terms of "being a world class player"?

Someone here mentioned that Ibra isn't a world class player. He surely is imo. If he's not then there cant be too many world class players around. Those who say he isn't haven't seen much of him or they dont know that much about football as they think they do..

That's why I asked the question. Just look at the importance of his presence for Inter this season... But I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who doesn't think he's up there with the best.

Calling Zlatan overrated simply means you have no idea what sort of player he is. You mention how many goals he has scored and how many from the spot, but it's actually his skill, touch, control and link-up game with his teammates that makes him what he is. He's never gonna get you 25-30 goals a year on a regular basis, but he is going to make sure goals are created some way or the other.

Martin O`Neill doesn`t rate him at all! remember MON going on about how overrated he was during the 2006 world cup tournament? :lol:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Fotogallery/Tagliate/2008/05_Maggio/18/Fes/19.JPG

http://www.gazzetta.it/Fotogallery/Tagliate/2008/05_Maggio/18/Fes/20.JPG

http://www.gazzetta.it/Fotogallery/Tagliate/2008/05_Maggio/18/Fes/24.JPG

FUTURE LEGEND, SUPER MARIO!

http://www.gazzetta.it/Fotogallery/Tagliate/2008/05_Maggio/18/Fes/30.JPG

Fuck Inter Milan, tbh!

1 Inter        38 25 10  3  69-26  85

5 Milan        38 18 10 10  66-38  64

Precent reality sucks, leave this thread and never return.....

hey man, i understand you're a fan and must be happy with the achievement.. but you're a brain-dead idiot if you class this title as some sort of football triumph..

i would've been ashamed if i were you and certainly wouldn't bother spamming the forum with crap because of a bought title.

fair enough, Inter are the best team in Italy in terms of squad quality, but it's a motherfucking FACT that this season's scudetto was won by referees' decisions.. gifted goals, penalties, clear offsides.. even Juve didn't go that far in previous seasons..

1 Inter        38 25 10  3  69-26   85

5 Milan        38 18 10 10  66-38   64

hey man, i understand you're a fan and must be happy with the achievement.. but you're a brain-dead idiot if you class this title as some sort of football triumph..

i would've been ashamed if i were you and certainly wouldn't bother spamming the forum with crap because of a bought title.

fair enough, Inter are the best team in Italy in terms of squad quality, but it's a motherfucking FACT that this season's scudetto was won by referees' decisions.. gifted goals, penalties, clear offsides.. even Juve didn't go that far in previous seasons..

:-) nothing to add...

Always liked Inter but i cant take these recent achievements seriously - they've still done very little in Europe and to be honest i couldnt see them beng so dominant if the other teams hadnt been relgated, they;ve just had 3 of the easiest years in Serie A history.

Always liked Inter but i cant take these recent achievements seriously - they've still done very little in Europe and to be honest i couldnt see them beng so dominant if the other teams hadnt been relgated, they;ve just had 3 of the easiest years in Serie A history.

Wtf? So when Man Utd were winning the league in England but dropping out of the CL at the quarter-final stages, winning the Premiership wasn't an achievement that you could 'take seriously'?

Ridiculous.

I wonder whos the idiot here?

So your saying that 40/50 % of the goals are from referees?

You talk like a real Juventus or Milan fan and its ok, we have starting to recognize you dirty c***s from far away.

You just doesnt seem to be all that serious about anything in Serie A, dont belive everything that you read in the paper, its not all facts.

And please man, just by saying that Inter today are the same as Juventus was in the 90`s is just proof that you are plain stupid, you should just give up and stop acting ignorant.

There is always like this, some who dont like the other team, then writes something stupid and a buch of dickriders hop along and ride it further, its all history man.

Italian football is a complete fake...run by the mafia :-))))

1 Inter        38 25 10  3  69-26  85

5 Milan        38 18 10 10  66-38  64

You talk like a real Juventus or Milan fan and its ok, we have starting to recognize you dirty c***s from far away.

You just doesnt seem to be all that serious about anything in Serie A, dont belive everything that you read in the paper, its not all facts.

And please man, just by saying that Inter today are the same as Juventus was in the 90`s is just proof that you are plain stupid, you should just give up and stop acting ignorant.

There is always like this, some who dont like the other team, then writes something stupid and a buch of dickriders hop along and ride it further, its all history man.

please review carefully the PM i sent you.

and for the others, search your fav video streams site for "Inter referee" and watch the first 10 results.. that's how GRANDE Inter are winning titles..

supporting Inter is like supporting Chelsea and that's not even a fair statement on Chelsea as Moratti has washed far more money than Abrahmovich in football.

for the record, i support Roma who pay 1/3 less than Inter for wages and 1/10 less on transfers and still managed to remain in the title race until the end, despite the corruption and the numerous referee advantages..

so here it is.. neeerazzurro bastaaardoo pooo po po po poooo

please review carefully the PM i sent you.

and for the others, search your fav video streams site for "Inter referee" and watch the first 10 results.. that's how GRANDE Inter are winning titles..

supporting Inter is like supporting Chelsea and that's not even a fair statement on Chelsea as Moratti has washed far more money than Abrahmovich in football.

for the record, i support Roma who pay 1/3 less than Inter for wages and 1/10 less on transfers and still managed to remain in the title race until the end, despite the corruption and the numerous referee advantages..

so here it is.. neeerazzurro bastaaardoo pooo po po po poooo

Great post!

Haha, supporter of Roma, that was the end of this discussion.... you just took this act of rage of yours to a whole nother level.

congrats with the 2nd place by the way.......

fuck me, how do i counter this?

seems like it's the end of the discussion indeed.

just make sure you don't disappear on Saturday, ok

Wtf? So when Man Utd were winning the league in England but dropping out of the CL at the quarter-final stages, winning the Premiership wasn't an achievement that you could 'take seriously'?

Ridiculous.

What??  :cheesy:  Lets clarify what im saying - Inter have done very little of substance in Europe unlike Man U for a start. If Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea were relagted and say Spurs were docked points and Liverpool were a) awarded 1 title then coasted to another with the others at their disadvatage then scraped the 3rd title would you take there achievements seriously?

I would be a bit wary.

Not so ridiculous.

Guest alex

Ridiculous.

What??  :cheesy:  Lets clarify what im saying - Inter have done very little of substance in Europe unlike Man U for a start. If Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea were relagted and say Spurs were docked points and Liverpool were a) awarded 1 title then coasted to another with the others at their disadvatage then scraped the 3rd title would you take there achievements seriously?

I would be a bit wary.

Not so ridiculous.

Liverpool are good in Europe though ;)