Season ticket news - renewal deadline now Sunday June 22

Baggio

My seat is mid centre of the goal, up in L7. I like that view and i am used to all the great folks around me.  Does this mean that I will have to move to the present away fans corner  and the away fans will take up where i was sitting?  If so they can fuck off.

Guest toonlass

I am happy enough, £50 for me and £50 off my bairns season ticket, just to move along a couple of section, Cheers nufc I am happy with the £100 back in my pocket.

It's sad that some people can't accept change for the greater good. I'm sure that not everyone will benefit in the same way from this decision, in fact, some people may consider themselves to have lost out - if only slightly; however, for the club as a whole this is an excellent move and should be applauded by most. This is what the "fans wants" - something that would never have got off the ground under the old regime.

Fair play to Ashley, even moreso for balancing out the fall in income from the corporate folk - if nufc.com are to be believed - I'm surprised at the level of mistrust/cynicism coming from some people.

As for new applications, with the extended family area I'm considering taking along my 11-year old cousin and getting a cheaper family ticket (£400 for the two of us?), do I apply on my renewal form for him, or make a fresh application?

dunno if its been mentioned, I can't be arsed to flick through 4 pages tbh, but what do people reckon the idea will be for getting a season ticket rather than renewing?  Is their a waiting list?  I gave mine up for this season (had been in the Milburn paddock for the past 7 years) with starting uni, and having to watch how much I've spent, but I've managed to be sensible/save up and fancy returning.  If there's no waiting list, would people recommend me just ringing up/calling into the box office a day or two after the renewal deadline has passed?

As the away fans are now placed against the glass at one side of the Leazes, does that mean the ground capacity will increase? its currently stated as 52,347 but thats counting two lots of segragation (unsure how many rows there are up there but the normal segragation is between 5 - 10 seats wide).

Guest mickcee

What a waste of time...got excited as a few of us had tickets for 15 years or so and thought get us togethjer as we are only together away....then find out its up in the god...reason put the away fans up there as its $hite.....watched or should i say aquinted up ther for a game once...never again!!

So thats me staying where I am

Guest toonlass

Absolute crap if I may say so mickcee. I have sat in different places in the ground and moved up to level 7 last year, and its been a great view and a better atmosphere that most places.

What a waste of time...got excited as a few of us had tickets for 15 years or so and thought get us togethjer as we are only together away....then find out its up in the god...reason put the away fans up there as its $hite.....watched or should i say aquinted up ther for a game once...never again!!

So thats me staying where I am

I like the view from Level 7.

Guest The Libertine

Hang on, you're complaining because some prices are going down? ???

the prices are going down for people who sing. not for the others who dont like/want to sing. its hardly fair.

the prices are going down for people who sing. not for the others who dont like/want to sing. its hardly fair.

I can't see the problem unless they are asking you to pay for them.

dunno if its been mentioned, I can't be arsed to flick through 4 pages tbh, but what do people reckon the idea will be for getting a season ticket rather than renewing?  Is their a waiting list?  I gave mine up for this season (had been in the Milburn paddock for the past 7 years) with starting uni, and having to watch how much I've spent, but I've managed to be sensible/save up and fancy returning.  If there's no waiting list, would people recommend me just ringing up/calling into the box office a day or two after the renewal deadline has passed?

Waiting list = MYTH. Last year I advised a lad on herewho wanted a season ticket to go to the ticket office & get one & he did, he had been waiting for about 3 (IIRC) years for the ticket office to get in touch.

Guest paulod

Its like the SOS season all over again, got moved when the Milburn was extended from the best place in the ground, Milburn near the Leazes corner, brilliant atmosphere and a great set of lads. Got scattered allover the ground, the club renewed my bond but i'm getting moved from the dearest normal seat again to make way for a load of kids, i'll be mighty pissed off if i have to watch from behind a goal as i hate doing that at away grounds as you can't see half the game.

Season ticket for 25 years before anyone asks.

Waiting list = MYTH. Last year I advised a lad on herewho wanted a season ticket to go to the ticket office & get one & he did, he had been waiting for about 3 (IIRC) years for the ticket office to get in touch.

OK, cheers.  Gonna speak to the lad I used to go with and see if he's got his pennies sorted out, and have words with the ticket office.

Guest Brazilianbob

Ok its great that the well known players etc are recognized by naming suites, stands and bars after them,  but they have been well rewarded in financial terms by the club.

Wouldn't it be nice if the club recognized the fans and named a suite, bar or stand after a long serving fan for a change?  Lets start a campaign to have the club recognize those supporters that supported them through the thin years, namely ME!!!!!

I think what's also been considered is the fans who prefer to sit through the game and get pissed off by people persistently standing in front of them.  I would assume that the stewarding in the 'vocal' section will be a bit more relaxed and anyone taking the cheap option really can't complain if they end up standing throughout.

If that is the case I wonder what the council make of it though.

I think it's an assumption based on the past rather than a myth anyone at the club is perpetuating.