Be honest - are you worried?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wondered what people honestly thought overall, considering the number of rumours doing the rounds at the moment.

Are you positive about the club's future, or can you see us just continuing from one fiasco to the next?

Vote now. :frantic:

I honestly think what Baggio is saying is not far from the truth.

The club seems to be pulling in different directions and i'm not sure if the current lot can sort themselves out. There's always been tensions, always been signs and always been a lot of smoke. Maybe KK jumped too quickly into accepting the job to return, thinking with his heart and didn't realise he's dealing with a very strong willed businessman, not a football man and someone with different ideas to his own even if the outcome they both want is the same.

Time will tell, but i'm not 100% sure the club is running how we want and need it to be.

Edit: Concerned, mostly about the working relationships within the club

I voted for the second option. Although I'm probably more worried that I'm potentially buying into what the papers are saying than any notions of 'no smoke without fire'.

Second one but more because that's my permanent state of mind regarding NUFC. Nothing ever runs smoothly. I don't buy into anything the papers say, they know absolutely jack shit.

Concerned about the working relationship.

This kind of set up will only thrive if Wise and Co and Keegan are working togethr 100% of the way and as dramatic as it sound there only needs be one disagreement and the whole house of cards falls down. Simple as that.

I'm very very happy for Keegan being in charge but there will only be one winner if relationships do fray too much and thats something that i wouldnt be happy about becasue it will bring more negativity and uneeded pressure to the club, this club desperately needs stability.

I'm worried how Keegan only managed 2 points from a possible 27 against the top 10 teams last season.

Are you in the anti keegan corner now?

I didn't know there was an anti Keegan corner.

Or is that the corner where anyone who doesn't dance around like a tit wearing a cardboard adidas crown sits?

Guest elpapi

I'm worried how Keegan only managed 2 points from a possible 27 against the top 10 teams last season.

after inheriting a bunch of unmotivated players who didn't know how to play and lacking a tiny bit of confidence... what a very objective remark that is... mister ITK turning on keegan it seems

after inheriting a bunch of unmotivated players who didn't know how to play and lacking a tiny bit of confidence... what a very objective remark that is... mister ITK turning on keegan it seems

Ooh fuck! the bully boys are out in force again.

They had low confidence, that is it, this didnt know how to play stuff is absolute bollocks, they are professional footballers ffs, if we sold everyone of them in January they would all have remembered all of a sudden at their new clubs.

Or is that the corner where anyone who doesn't dance around like a tit wearing a cardboard adidas crown sits?

Its a simple question. Its just that you seem to have a more of a negative sniping attitude towards Keegan and I'm wondering why? Not saying you're wrong (so you dont have to go into faecicious defensive mode) just wondering why you are against him, if thats the case.

I personally am still unsold on Keegan and have been since his appointment but for the time being im giving him the benefit of the doubt becasue he's done a decent job and id trust him with whatever budget there was.

There you even have a token opinion from me to appease your insecure side.

Its a simple question. Its just that you seem to have a more of a negative sniping attitude towards Keegan and I'm wondering why? Not saying you're wrong (so you dont have to go into faecicious defensive mode) just wondering why you are against him, if thats the case.

I personally am still unsold on Keegan and have been since his appointment but for the time being im giving him the benefit of the doubt becasue he's done a decent job and id trust him with whatever budget there was.

I'm not defensive at all, I just don't see how raising doubts about him makes you 'anti Keegan'.

I was happy with him until I done the interview after the Chelsea game, lets just say his crown has slipped a bit since then.

I'm not defensive at all, I just don't see how raising doubts about him makes you 'anti Keegan'.

I was happy with him until I done the interview after the Chelsea game, lets just say his crown has slipped a bit since then.

Fair enough - it just seemed a strange stat to bring out inlight of our circumstances and what he ended up achieveing. Thought its context belied a anti Keegan vibe to it - what with it being in this thread where it seemed completely irrelevant...

Perhaps Baggio means that rather than the options in the poll, he's more concerned about Keegan's abilities as our manager than anything else?

I can speak for myself, thank you.

Perhaps Baggio means that rather than the options in the poll, he's more concerned about Keegan's abilities as our manager than anything else?

Wouldn't it of been easier to say that in the first place?

Concerned, mostly about the working relationships within the club.

I'm not really arsed about how we did last season. It's how we intend to move forward that's important, and if Keegan isn't on the same page as the rest of the staff then it can only end in tears.

Wouldn't it of been easier to say that in the first place?

I don't know. You should ask him.