England Game Tonight v USA, Who would you pick?

Guest nufc_geordie

If England wishes to prove their pedigree, they will have to win this game. A draw isn't a good enough result. USA will be happy with a draw though.

England 2 - 0 USA

I hope we lose.  England is just another London team that I don't care about.

No offence, and sorry that I'm picking your post, but I fucking hate that attitude. (unless you're not English?)

Perhaps he doesn't feel any affiliation of passion with a bunch of overpaid wankers who quite frankly don't really seem that bothered about playing for their country and representing us all?

Guest Nufc4Life

No offence, and sorry that I'm picking your post, but I fucking hate that attitude. (unless you're not English?)

Perhaps he doesn't feel any affiliation of passion with a bunch of overpaid wankers who quite frankly don't really seem that bothered about playing for their country and representing us all?

If he has that attitude then he may as well give up football altogether

Guest Jawesome

If he has that attitude then he may as well give up football altogether

I can take whatever attitude I like thankyou.  Maybe you should stop being so ARROGANT as to tell me my attitude and my feelings towards England are wrong.

I agree, if your going to have that attitude then I can't see how you can be bothered with Football in general, how many Newcastle players do you identify with outside of the fact that they play for Newcastle?  I don't feel anything towards any of the England players, I don't need to as I'm supporting England, not Frank Lampard ect..

I can understand a certain degree of apathy towards England, especially during friendlies.  But to want them to lose, and to the Yanks.. that's sick.  Do you identify with the American Football.. sorry Soccer team then Jawesome?

Like most Newcastle players for Newcastle over the last 4 years?

I feel a sense of identity to Newcastle though, I certainly don't when it comes to the National team. Sorry if my attitude doesn't suit but I'm very apathetic when it comes to England.

I feel a sense of identity to Newcastle though, I certainly don't when it comes to the National team. Sorry if my attitude doesn't suit but I'm very apathetic when it comes to England.

You don't have to apologise. I can see why you have that attitude, it's just that I hate the fact that English football fans don't support England. Just telling you ;)

You don't have to apologise. I can see why you have that attitude, it's just that I hate the fact that English football fans don't support England. Just telling you ;)

I'm gutted we're not going this summer, I do support them but I'm really not arsed about this friendly at all. And this isn't just England but quite frankly the way football in general is now I can't say I'm as passionate about the game as I used to be.

I'm gutted we're not going this summer, I do support them but I'm really not arsed about this friendly at all. And this isn't just England but quite frankly the way football in general is now I can't say I'm as passionate about the game as I used to be.

:(

You know, I can't even name the majority of the USA squad, but I'm looking forward to this game. I honestly want to see just how far away we are from you.

You know, I can't even name the majority of the USA squad, but I'm looking forward to this game. I honestly want to see just how far away we are from you.

I think it's around 4,000 miles. :p

Theo, Bentley, Young, Lewis i would like to see all of them at some point, the first three starting the later coming on at half time.

Then tbh, i dont care about the rest.

I'll watch, probably will be a bit of a shite match, expecting a 3-1 win though.