England Game Tonight v USA, Who would you pick?

Guest nufc_geordie

He's falling victim to the same kind of shit that Eriksson did.  Wonder when England will actually get a manager with the yarbles to cut some of the shite. 

Seriously, how can anyone justify Gerrard's inclusion in this team based on his international form.  He's dynamite for Liverpool, but come on.

Pair of them are poor for England, but you can count on one hand the number of good games Lampard has had for England.  Can only play one of them if we want to be successful & Lampard should miss out IMO

Absolute nonsense. He was England's player of the season 2 years on the trot and top scorer in the world cup qualifiers.

Neither should play in this team, but Gerrard always gets away without getting stick.

Can you honestly say that Lampard has been better for England than Joe Cole and Rooney? No chance imo.

Of course he will ;)

Lampard has been shite for England for ages.  There really isn't any argument.

Honestly, is there something wrong with John Motson? The way he goes over the top whenever Rooney gets the ball really winds me up.

He's old, he'll one day have a heart attack, let him keep going and use the power of mute i say.

Guest lankybellwipe

Re: England Game Tonight v USA, Who would you pick?

Well I wouldn't pick that bloke out of Enter The Dragon to be goalie!!

This is NO time for kung fu and associated Martial Arts!  The team needs to focus on the opposing team, watching their ever changing formations of attack!

Not some ponce with 2 foot hair beefing it up with Bolo Yeung in the 6 yard box!

:angry:

Re: England Game Tonight v USA, Who would you pick?

Well I wouldn't pick that bloke out of Enter The Dragon to be goalie!!

This is NO time for kung fu and associated Martial Arts!  The team needs to focus on the opposing team, watching their ever changing formations of attack!

Not some ponce with 2 foot hair beefing it up with Bolo Yeung in the 6 yard box!

:angry:

Back to Chat................. NOW ;)

He's falling victim to the same kind of shit that Eriksson did.  Wonder when England will actually get a manager with the yarbles to cut some of the shite. 

Seriously, how can anyone justify Gerrard's inclusion in this team based on his international form.  He's dynamite for Liverpool, but come on.

Pair of them are poor for England, but you can count on one hand the number of good games Lampard has had for England.  Can only play one of them if we want to be successful & Lampard should miss out IMO

Absolute nonsense. He was England's player of the season 2 years on the trot and top scorer in the world cup qualifiers.

Neither should play in this team, but Gerrard always gets away without getting stick.

Lampard's fantastic international goal record is pretty similar to Gerrard's actually, & his all round contribution is dreadful compared to Gerrard's which isn't that great anyway.

Honestly, is there something wrong with John Motson? The way he goes over the top whenever Rooney gets the ball really winds me up.

What the fuck was in that header to make Motson cream himself?

I'm sure Gerrard gives an extra 10% when Lampard isn't on the park! He steps it up a notch so it appears that Lampard is the weak link.

Or maybe it's just co-incidence...

What the f*** was in that header to make Motson cream himself?

He totally screaches, would hate to be a fly on the wall when he is on his vinegar stroke. 

I feel sorry for his wife and kid.