If You Were Ronaldo What Time Would You Go To Sleep Every Day?

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've gone for the 22:00 option, mainly as this gives plenty of time to be refreshed for training the next day as well as being able to knock one out either in the morning after, or before bed if you can't get to sleep.

I've gone for the 22:00 option, mainly as this gives plenty of time to be refreshed for training the next day as well as being able to knock one out either in the morning after, or before bed if you can't get to sleep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went for 00:00, I am sure he will still get a good 8 hours in and he wouldn't miss some of the programmes (normaly the better things on tv) that are on after 22:00.

I went for 23.00 as 22.00 seems a little early for a man of his age. Obviously it would keep him out of trouble if he went to bed sooner and he could get up earlier to start his pilates, but I think an extra hour should do him reet. He'll be able to tune up his mad Pro Evo skills in that hour, while daubing his hair in what appears to be crude oil.

I went for 00:00, I am sure he will still get a good 8 hours in and he wouldn't miss some of the programmes (normaly the better things on tv) that are on after 22:00.

If he's got training the next day then he might want a good night's sleep though, however on his days off he may afford himself the luxury of a late night and a lie-in.

If he's got training the next day then he might want a good night's sleep though, however on his days off he may afford himself the luxury of a late night and a lie-in.

Perhaps we could get him to write a diary similar to that of Gary Neville's.

Perhaps we could get him to write a diary similar to that of Gary Neville's.

Delima would qeue up overnight to buy the first to buy it.

What time does player training start? I assume its not too early so he should still get plenty of sleep.

What time does player training start? I assume its not too early so he should still get plenty of sleep.

Well I hadn't thought of that tbh, i'd only assumed he'd want to be up in good time before it starts, and get a good meal down him, so that he isn't playing on an empty stomach.

Well I hadn't thought of that tbh, i'd only assumed he'd want to be up in good time before it starts, and get a good meal down him, so that he isn't playing on an empty stomach.

He could make a packed lunch before he goes to bed and then eat his sandwiches on the bus in the morning.

Well I hadn't thought of that tbh, i'd only assumed he'd want to be up in good time before it starts, and get a good meal down him.

Thats the problem with you though, you never seem to think when it comes to the important things. Not trying to be patronising but you should really take note of my approach to these matters.

Well I hadn't thought of that tbh, i'd only assumed he'd want to be up in good time before it starts, and get a good meal down him.

Thats the problem with you though, you never seem to think when it comes to the important things. Not trying to be patronising but you should really take note of my approach to these matters.

I'm not getting into this arguement again mate, it was exactly the same in the "What does Ronaldo have for his tea?" thread.