Solano as a Coach?

Skirge

Would ya , could he

Nobby is to be released by the Hammers, one of the best first touches in the league and one of the best positional sense of play in the league to, I know its jobs for the boys blah blah blah but I think Nobby would make a great coach..

FORMER Magpie favourite Nobby Solano will be released by West Ham United this summer, according to reports.

Although there has been no official confirmation from the Hammers, a number of this morning's newspapers claim that the ever-popular Peruvian will leave Upton Park after just one season in East London.

Solano netted four times for the Irons after last summer's switch from the North East.

Elsewhere, recently released Academy youngster Alex Francis could soon be on his way to the MLS after training with John Carver's Toronto FC this week.

The ex-United coach told their official website: "Alex is a young midfielder who has been released by Newcastle. He's been here for a few days for me to have a look at."

Also training with the Canadian outfit is one-time Magpie full-back Olivier Bernard who is working his way back to fitness following hip surgery.

And, as Carver explained: "He's had an operation on his hip and because we worked with him at Newcastle, we're doing him a favour to get him fit.

"He's just here having a bit of a holiday and he's friends with Laurent Robert. He's just here to get himself fit after his surgery."

i would love it, love it!

i do think he would make a good coach.

he's a good seasoned professional, the right sort of attitude, fantastic first touch as you say, can cross / take set pieces, has a good respect by the fans and players. seems to tick all the right boxes to me, he would be a good example to the young un's too (on the pitch)

I know it sounds crazy, but how about a qualified coach for a coach?

We have coaches as coaches but even they had to start out at some point, I think Nobby would make a fantastic coach..

Guest Stephen927

Maybe working with the youngsters but at the moment I'd rather a qualified, experienced coach to be coaching the first team.

Guest Immsy7

Sign him as a player. No one in our squad comes close to rivaling his Crossing, Corners and Free Kicks.

Guest Heneage

Would ya , could he

Nobby is to be released by the Hammers, one of the best first touches in the league and one of the best positional sense of play in the league to, I know its jobs for the boys blah blah blah but I think Nobby would make a great coach..

Im with Beresford on this, whats the problem? Why not get former players back who have a talent who understand the passion and can coach the players mentally and physically.