€8.7m bid for Reyes?

Optimistic Nut

Referring to English nighlife, he told FourFourTwo magazine, Everything in England is shut at 5pm, there is nothing to do, nowhere to go. I just got bored.

There was that prank call done to him as well, remember? Where he admitted a lot of stuff about not being happy over here, as he thought he was talking to the president of Real Madrid.

You could be right ST, of course, and he may have just been saying all of that to get a move to Real (his club, were they not?) but I'd still be mighty surprised if this story has legs.

no wonfer he wants to come here everything is open till 5am

Referring to English nighlife, he told FourFourTwo magazine, Everything in England is shut at 5pm, there is nothing to do, nowhere to go. I just got bored.

There was that prank call done to him as well, remember? Where he admitted a lot of stuff about not being happy over here, as he thought he was talking to the president of Real Madrid.

You could be right ST, of course, and he may have just been saying all of that to get a move to Real (his club, were they not?) but I'd still be mighty surprised if this story has legs.

no wonfer he wants to come here everything is open till 5am

exactly.  Where the fuck did he want to go?  Cinema's, restaurants, theatres are all open after 5.  For fucks sake if he's on about not being able to nip out and get some potato smilies and bob the builder spaghetti shapes, we've got a fucking 24 hour tesco.

Guest kingdawson

if he's prepared to move back to england then he'll probably think he is over his homesickness issues, but if he hasn't scored all season, does anyone watching la liga know why? has he look out of touch, or was he playing well but not scoring, or were athletico s**** all round last year.

Athletico were far from s**** last season.  They scored goals for fun but also conceded a fair few. Reyes was a bit part player who didnt really get much of a chance (he had an heated argument with the manager which may have been a factor). Wenever he did get a chance he was ok but nothing special. It should be noted that the Athletico fans hate his guts, so they wouldnt exactly be crying if this goes through.

Saying that, for that price he may be worth the gamble.

Guest Guinness

Not sure what to make of this if true. He's a talented player, but hasn't really done much since leaving Arsenal and even then he didn't really impress. It'd be quite a gamble, but he'd potentially flourish under Keegan's attack minded football.

Guest Heneage

He didn't like London weather, so a fuckinng wet SJP in December against Stoke City will enthrawl him. Go for Turan.

My only concern would be his homesickness and him not bothering to pick up the language.

Should fit in well then. Half the Geordies I've spoken too can barely speak a word of English, the accents that rough :lol:

Fantastic player on his day. Would be good for enrique, we have several others that speaks the spanish too. dont think it would effect turan coming due to both players versatility, could be curtains for either duff or the zog though.

Guest Heneage

He didn't like London weather, so a fuckinng wet SJP in December against Stoke City will enthrawl him. Go for Turan.

When did the fixtures come out?

Being hypothetical.

I can see Reyes going back to Sevilla with Alves & Keita going to Barca.

Keita has already.