Thank God*

Dave

it's nothing special visually, but the design is done using divs and css.. which is the nice, clean and flexible way to design sites..

the fonts are defined as ems and %s which allows for better usability and overall this site is done in a professional manner, in contrast to the older one..

..too bad the content is still shit :lol:

Guest East Stander

It might look snazzier but as with most football sites, it totally fails any W3C Html compliance check for visually impaired users.

Emre must have gone then as he's not on the squad profile and Carroll's not there either but Edgar is.

Ameobi is not listed either. I think they aren't listing people who they don't want to keep. Unfortunately Alan Smith is listed in the squad. They should have a 'Make us an offer' squad profile section listing Smith, Duff, Ameobi, etc.

Guest JamesD

Emre must have gone then as he's not on the squad profile and Carroll's not there either but Edgar is.

Ameobi is not listed either. I think they aren't listing people who they don't want to keep. Unfortunately Alan Smith is listed in the squad. They should have a 'Make us an offer' squad profile section listing Smith, Duff, Ameobi, etc.

Honestly, they should just set up a Pay-pal.

• 3 weeks later...

After a few weeks to adjust to the new site, I have to say it is a lot worse than before.

Homepage takes a lot longer to load up, and if you want to see what new videos are out, you either have to scroll through the moving headline thing, or navigate through several other pages.

Buffering and stutterring of the videos are worse, and lack full screen/open in WMP options.