KK: "Lots to talk about in 10 days..."

Filflop1

Decent little video, he sounds confident enough to me. :thup:

He says quite clearly that he's looking to bolster the squad ('why let more leave, that'd mean we've not strengthened at all') but that he's looking for GOOD PLAYERS that pick themselves for the first team.

where is this vid

He says quite clearly that he's looking to bolster the squad ('why let more leave, that'd mean we've not strengthened at all') but that he's looking for GOOD PLAYERS that pick themselves for the first team.

The good players need to be signed though, otherwise we end up with what we've got - a squad which struggled to avoid relegation last year.

The good players need to be signed though, otherwise we end up with what we've got - a squad which struggled to avoid relegation last year.

Did we really struggle to avoid relegation ???

Er, what? The conversation is about incoming transfers, so obviously that's what he's referring to.

yeah, pretty much.

yeah, pretty much.

Really?  How much time did we spend in the bottom 5?

yeah, pretty much.

Really?  How much time did we spend in the bottom 5?

It must all have been a dream then. Fancy that.

Er, what? The conversation is about incoming transfers, so obviously that's what he's referring to.

Yes, I was also referring to incoming transfers or lack of if that transpires.

Guest pont-toon

registered under the old style .cock site

the vids dont work for me now though - does anyone know if you need to down load something to make them work

confused

I wouldn't say we really "struggled" to avoid it. Ok there were some nervous times but we were quite comfortable in the end.

If we weren't struggling why were we nervous until the end?

the vids dont work for me now though - does anyone know if you need to down load something to make them work

confused

Just keep trying, it didn't work for me initially either.

And those silly fucking buttons have never worked for me.

Guest pont-toon

confused

Just keep trying, it didn't work for me initially either.

And those silly f***ing buttons have never worked for me.

cheers man

will keep giving it a whirl

at one point late last season it was mathematically out of our hands whether we'd stay up and had to depend on others dropping points. obviously they were going to drop points, otherwise they wouldn't have been down that end of the table, but it still shows that it WAS nervy and we didn't know then that our form would pick up.

confused

if your using firefox try iexplorer because they worked for me then

I wouldn't say we really "struggled" to avoid it. Ok there were some nervous times but we were quite comfortable in the end.

We weren't.

Ok. Please ignore my posts in future and I'll ignore yours as we are clearly living on different planets. Once I know how to reach Planet Hindsight I'll be in touch.

We weren't.

Ok. Please ignore my posts in future and I'll ignore yours as we are clearly living on different planets. Once I know how to reach Planet Hindsight I'll be in touch.

No hindsight at all. I never thought we were in danger of going down.  If you're bored enough, you can check my posts from around March :)

Guest optimistic nit

We weren't.

No hindsight at all. I never thought we were in danger of going down.  If you're bored enough, you can check my posts from around March :)

if owen didn´t score that goal against brum, we would have gone down, i have no doubts about that, so if you were not worried, then you were pretty naive imo.