Taylor Signs 3 Year Deal.

Crumpy Gunt

Wonder what n'zogbia is on? He's done f*** all for two years except draw his wages and sulk.

Feel free to carry on your personal crusade against one of our more talented players every time a completely unrelated news story breaks..

Wonder what n'zogbia is on? He's done f*** all for two years except draw his wages and sulk.

Feel free to carry on your personal crusade against one of our more talented players every time a completely unrelated news story breaks..

be interested to see the zog next season huh?  this new lad suggests wingers next season and seeing as duff is an utter waste of space i'm hoping we finally see a manager put their total faith in charlie to see what he can come up with, one thing we know is keegan can get wingers playing well and this lad has the talent

as for taylor some of the shite on here is a disgrace, home grown player who can play in the PL week in week out at his age and people would have shot of him - i mean what's the choice there?  sell him for 4-5m and buy a rozenthal or god forbid a bramble for the same money to sit on the bench instead (assuming we sign better CB's than the lad)

mind boggling

Guest Rob X

be interested to see the zog next season huh?  this new lad suggests wingers next season and seeing as duff is an utter waste of space i'm hoping we finally see a manager put their total faith in charlie to see what he can come up with, one thing we know is keegan can get wingers playing well and this lad has the talent

as for taylor some of the s**** on here is a disgrace, home grown player who can play in the PL week in week out at his age and people would have shot of him - i mean what's the choice there?  sell him for 4-5m and buy a rozenthal or god forbid a bramble for the same money to sit on the bench instead (assuming we sign better CB's than the lad)

mind boggling

N'zogbia may be a talented player but if he can't be arsed to play then he can have all the ability in the world and it doesn't do us much good. He hasn't got any better over the last two years and I think the point is that he was awarded a new contract whereas Taylor's situation has dragged on and on. Clearly n'zogbia has not justified the new contract in terms of performance and I'd have to assume that his attitude/enthusiasm in training is poor. These items are not unrelated because the players are the same age so if I was Taylor I'd be looking at what I was doing, the number of games played and how much similar players are getting. Bit unbeleivable that you can't see that, IMO.

I trust him more than Cacapa or Edgar so its good news. Can't see us signing 3 centre backs who are definitely better than Taylor either. Don't want to sounds all "Bramble" but he is a young lad and despite his faults has some qualities which means he could turn out to be a good defender.

Not going to get into another debate about "him" but like "him" Taylor is another player we simply can't afford to let go of at the moment. Maybe in a year or two when/if the quality of the squad has improved we can afford to improve on players like this.

as for taylor some of the s**** on here is a disgrace, home grown player who can play in the PL week in week out at his age and people would have shot of him - i mean what's the choice there?  sell him for 4-5m and buy a rozenthal or god forbid a bramble for the same money to sit on the bench instead (assuming we sign better CB's than the lad)

mind boggling

N'zogbia may be a talented player but if he can't be arsed to play then he can have all the ability in the world and it doesn't do us much good. He hasn't got any better over the last two years and I think the point is that he was awarded a new contract whereas Taylor's situation has dragged on and on. Clearly n'zogbia has not justified the new contract in terms of performance and I'd have to assume that his attitude/enthusiasm in training is poor. These items are not unrelated because the players are the same age so if I was Taylor I'd be looking at what I was doing, the number of games played and how much similar players are getting. Bit unbeleivable that you can't see that, IMO.

Spot on. N'Zogbia got a new deal in October, told us he wanted out in January and has hardly played since yet escapes criticism by the majority on here.

mind boggling

Spot on. N'Zogbia got a new deal in October, told us he wanted out in January and has hardly played since yet escapes criticism by the majority on here.

thats true, Taylor gets a lot of unjustified stick.

But individuals are different, zoggy isnt' local, but he has big talent and its up to the club to convince him to stay.

A good deal for both sides, I think.

Taylor's got some security and some more money, and for the club, we've only signed him to a 3 year deal so we're not stuck with him for the long term if he does not develop.

It's also pretty good that this deal was done without messing around in the press (except at the beginning when Taylor's father was a bit of a moron). This seems to be the modus operandi of the club and it continues to impress me.

This is also another sign that the board know what they have to, and are willing to do it :thup: