Crowd vs Pompey

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is he up to these days anyway, surely he is a regular with Real Madrid and the French national squad by now  tongue.gif

Or is that not what you were referring to?

There was a "discussion" on here a couple of years ago as to the quality of Monsieur Robert.

I like to keep half an eye on how far the "footballing genius" has fallen!

But FFS, lets not start it going again... Last count it was something like 10000 replies  bluelaugh.gif

When I was half asleep and Five Live came on as my alarm this morning they listed the clubs that had made it through to the next round and I'm sure they mentioned Porthsmouth. Maybe it was a premonition.  Or maybe they said Port Vale.

Guest king harry

Very few tickets left according to the radio, club expecting over 45,000

:lol: Seriouisly?

Im a scouser who lives in north shields, but driving to liverpool today, i had that centuary on, and they said there was a good take up for tickets. I havent got a liverpool season ticket, but go every match. Didnt bother ordering a ticket for today as i thought i could pay in. Anyway got here and was lucky to pick a ticket up off one of the lads, total sell out. I reckon newcastle will be close to the same. I know me wife is going as she doesnt get the chance for league games.

Very few tickets left according to the radio, club expecting over 45,000

:lol: Seriouisly?

Im a scouser who lives in north shields, but driving to liverpool today, i had that centuary on, and they said there was a good take up for tickets. I havent got a liverpool season ticket, but go every match. Didnt bother ordering a ticket for today as i thought i could pay in. Anyway got here and was lucky to pick a ticket up off one of the lads, total sell out. I reckon newcastle will be close to the same. I know me wife is going as she doesnt get the chance for league games.

How much were liverpool charging? it looked a full house on the telly.

Surely not £20 a ticket though?

25 028. Typical rubbish attendance for none League games. Turnstiles open so where the hell was everyone. Greatest supporters? Not this generation.

25 028. Typical rubbish attendance for none League games. Turnstiles open so where the hell was everyone. Greatest supporters? Not this generation.

Says the man who loves them so much he pissed off 12k miles away. Not going to have a go about armchair fans and all that but when you start getting your arse over for games then you can call the rest of us.  :roll:

Guest Gemmill

Someone has already said it, but what an idiot you are sat in sunny New Zealand taking the piss out of people that didn't go to last night's match.  I was there and I've got nothing to say about anyone that didn't go, so I'm fucking sure you've got no right to comment from New Zealand.  What a joke.