We will be relegated next season

Dan Gleebals

According to A Mr Mark Andrews:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/37700-new-2008-2009-football-season-predictions-part-1

New 2008 / 2009 Football Season: Predictions, Part 1 .

Mark Andrew looks to the new 2008 / 2009 football season, in the first of this three part article, he looks at the top flight and makes his predictions on the final look to the Premier League table, plus tournament winners and a brief explanation on his choices.

by mark andrew (Analyst)

July 14, 2008

Share this StoryEmail to a friend Print this article Send to Facebook Send to Digg Yahoo! BuzzCurrently UnEdited

This article has not been edited yet.

So the new 2008/2009 football season is almost upon us, that summer of pain almost to an end after the disappointment of the national team failing to make it to Euro 2008.

So I'll make a few pre-season predictions on who will finish where and who will achieve what this season.

Barclays Premier League

Top six:

Winners = Manchester United

Runners up = Arsenal

Third = Chelsea

Fourth = Tottenham

Uefa Cup = Man city and Liverpool

Relegated:

Stoke city

Bolton Wanderers

Newcastle United

Player Of The Season:

Cristiano Ronaldo / Manchester United

Top Scorer:

Dimitar Berbatov / Manchester United

Manager Of The Season:

Sir Alex Ferguson / Manchester United

FA Cup Winners:

Arsenal

League Cup Winners:

Chelsea

First Manager To Be Sacked:

Kevin Keegan

Champions League Winners:

Inter Milan

Uefa Cup Winners:

Manchester City

So there are my predictions for the new football season. These are exactly what they say on the tin ...Predictions, my personal opinion, I know I'd be more special than Jose Mourinho If all these predictions end up to be right, I just thought I would let you know my initial thoughts on who will finish where, who will win what and who will shine.

Newcastle—I'm sorry but after last season, I can only see this one getting worse, KK will get the chop and Newcastle United will be playing Championship football next season .

Manchester united look strong enough to take three premier league titles in a row and have a new potential top scorer in Dimitar Berbatov after signing him for £28 million from Tottenham .

I'm not sure about two Champions League titles in a row for my beloved reds, I truly hope we can win back to back European Cups but somehow i see that honour going to Inter Milan And special one Jose Mourinho in his first season in charge at the San Siro.

Yes im Mad, I have Manchester City to win the Uefa Cup, and why not, they have a fantastic new manager in Mark Hughes, look at what he did at Blackburn in so little time, I feel better times ahead for the Blues.

I really do think Arsenal will be strong this season, yes they had a poor season last season but I think after Eduardo's horror injury the whole team seemed to be affected by it. I see them winning the FA Cup and reaching the last eight of the Champions League, as well as being Premier League runners up.

I see another quiet season for Chelsea in terms of impact on tournaments, I think they will avenge last seasons Carling Cup defeat by winning it back again and they will also reach the last eight in Europe.

I've got Spurs to upset the top four by moving Liverpool out of there, this may seem somewhat optimistic given that Spurs have just sold prized asset Berbatov, however I feel Juande Ramos may feel success in terms of league position this year.

I have Liverpool down for a miserable season, no trophies I feel and out of Europe before the last eight. And I think they will have to settle for a Uefa Cup spot in 2009/2010 season due to Spurs finally breaking the top four.

I think Stoke City's stay in the Premier League will be a bit like Derby County's last year, only I don't think they will suffer as badly as Derby did. But still I see them relegated as well as Bolton Wanderers, their biggest mistake was not doing everything to keep Sam Allardyce, it was a big mistake, I have respect for Gary Megson but I don't think he can get the most out of Bolton like Allardyce could.

Full 20 teams Final standings

1. Manchester United ©

2. Arsenal

3. Chelsea

4. Tottenham

5. Liverpool

6. Manchester City

7. Aston Villa

8. Everton

9. Portsmouth

10. Blackburn Rovers

11. Sunderland

12. West Brom

13. Middlesbrough

14. Wigan Athletic

15. Fulham

16. Hull City

17. West Ham United

18. Newcastle united ®

19. Bolton ®

20. Stoke city ®

According to A Mr Mark Andrews:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/37700-new-2008-2009-football-season-predictions-part-1

New 2008 / 2009 Football Season: Predictions, Part 1 .

Mark Andrew looks to the new 2008 / 2009 football season, in the first of this three part article, he looks at the top flight and makes his predictions on the final look to the Premier League table, plus tournament winners and a brief explanation on his choices.

by mark andrew (Analyst)

July 14, 2008

Share this StoryEmail to a friend Print this article Send to Facebook Send to Digg Yahoo! BuzzCurrently UnEdited

This article has not been edited yet.

So the new 2008/2009 football season is almost upon us, that summer of pain almost to an end after the disappointment of the national team failing to make it to Euro 2008.

So I'll make a few pre-season predictions on who will finish where and who will achieve what this season.

Barclays Premier League

Top six:

Winners = Manchester United

Runners up = Arsenal

Third = Chelsea

Fourth = Tottenham

Uefa Cup = Man city and Liverpool

Relegated:

Stoke city

Bolton Wanderers

Newcastle United

Player Of The Season:

Cristiano Ronaldo / Manchester United

Top Scorer:

Dimitar Berbatov / Manchester United

Manager Of The Season:

Sir Alex Ferguson / Manchester United

FA Cup Winners:

Arsenal

League Cup Winners:

Chelsea

First Manager To Be Sacked:

Kevin Keegan

Champions League Winners:

Inter Milan

Uefa Cup Winners:

Manchester City

So there are my predictions for the new football season. These are exactly what they say on the tin ...Predictions, my personal opinion, I know I'd be more special than Jose Mourinho If all these predictions end up to be right, I just thought I would let you know my initial thoughts on who will finish where, who will win what and who will shine.

NewcastleI'm sorry but after last season, I can only see this one getting worse, KK will get the chop and Newcastle United will be playing Championship football next season .

Manchester united look strong enough to take three premier league titles in a row and have a new potential top scorer in Dimitar Berbatov after signing him for £28 million from Tottenham .

I'm not sure about two Champions League titles in a row for my beloved reds, I truly hope we can win back to back European Cups but somehow i see that honour going to Inter Milan And special one Jose Mourinho in his first season in charge at the San Siro.

Yes im Mad, I have Manchester City to win the Uefa Cup, and why not, they have a fantastic new manager in Mark Hughes, look at what he did at Blackburn in so little time, I feel better times ahead for the Blues.

I really do think Arsenal will be strong this season, yes they had a poor season last season but I think after Eduardo's horror injury the whole team seemed to be affected by it. I see them winning the FA Cup and reaching the last eight of the Champions League, as well as being Premier League runners up.

I see another quiet season for Chelsea in terms of impact on tournaments, I think they will avenge last seasons Carling Cup defeat by winning it back again and they will also reach the last eight in Europe.

I've got Spurs to upset the top four by moving Liverpool out of there, this may seem somewhat optimistic given that Spurs have just sold prized asset Berbatov, however I feel Juande Ramos may feel success in terms of league position this year.

I have Liverpool down for a miserable season, no trophies I feel and out of Europe before the last eight. And I think they will have to settle for a Uefa Cup spot in 2009/2010 season due to Spurs finally breaking the top four.

I think Stoke City's stay in the Premier League will be a bit like Derby County's last year, only I don't think they will suffer as badly as Derby did. But still I see them relegated as well as Bolton Wanderers, their biggest mistake was not doing everything to keep Sam Allardyce, it was a big mistake, I have respect for Gary Megson but I don't think he can get the most out of Bolton like Allardyce could.

Full 20 teams Final standings

1. Manchester United ©

2. Arsenal

3. Chelsea

4. Tottenham

5. Liverpool

6. Manchester City

7. Aston Villa

8. Everton

9. Portsmouth

10. Blackburn Rovers

11. Sunderland

12. West Brom

13. Middlesbrough

14. Wigan Athletic

15. Fulham

16. Hull City

17. West Ham United

18. Newcastle united ®

19. Bolton ®

20. Stoke city ®

Bullshit!

Guest Antec

Biggest load of bullshit ever, what a cock. 

Have a look at who he supports, no surprise, the bitter fat clueless cunt

From his profile

Ive Never Done Any Form Of Article Writing Before i Saw The Advert On Facebook For This

No shit...

I wouldn't get any more wound up about this than a post on a message board, it's not like it's a newspaper op ed or owt - anyone can sign up and write an 'article' (and they did)

Guest shearer_206

Who is Mark Andrews, what is bleacherreport.com, and why is anyone even bothering with this shite?

Because I'm bored in work  :pow:

Guest Antec

Ha ha, this is great. 

I cant wait for gob shytes and pundits to be showen for what they really are.

We will be in the top 10 minimum.

He he he. 

I remember some wanker on sky saying NUFC would be relegated blah blah blah, we finished 4th.

Guest icemanblue

Pundit? Hardly.  Why do people get their knickers in a twist over what is evidently some pleb's blog?!  If you trawl the net for long enough, you'll find something that pisses you off. Don't act surprised about it.

Pundit? Hardly.  Why do people get their knickers in a twist over what is evidently some pleb's blog?!  If you trawl the net for long enough, you'll find something that pisses you off. Don't act surprised about it.

I did say "gobshytes and pundits"

Cant you read man.