Missing youngsters...

Guest FlapjackJoe

Like nobody else has ever cracked a bad joke in their lives. Never mind Tooj, can't win them all, mate. ;)

I'm always cracking bad jokes man....but thats besides the point

I don't see many jokes being cracked about whites and the KKK for example.

if people want to take the piss (sportingly) out of the arabs or any other race, why not stick to the conventional jokes always bandied about and leave out shit like terrorists etc...

i'm quite sure there would be absolute uproar if a joke was made in bad taste about yossi benayoun or avram grant

Like nobody else has ever cracked a bad joke in their lives. Never mind Tooj, can't win them all, mate. ;)

if people want to take the piss (sportingly) out of the arabs or any other race, why not stick to the conventional jokes always bandied about and leave out shit like terrorists etc...

i'm quite sure there would be absolute uproar if a joke was made in bad taste about yossi benayoun or avram grant

I'm pretty sure there was a joke about the KKK and Martins(??) flying around here around Christmas time

if people want to take the piss (sportingly) out of the arabs or any other race, why not stick to the conventional jokes always bandied about and leave out s*** like terrorists etc...

I'm pretty sure there was a joke about the KKK and Martins(??) flying around here around Christmas time

Well that's piss poor then! Cracking jokes is one thing, and using horrible murderous cunts to crack them is another.

Have you lost anyone in a terrorist blast? I have, and it's not funny

if people want to take the piss (sportingly) out of the arabs or any other race, why not stick to the conventional jokes always bandied about and leave out s*** like terrorists etc...

Well that's piss poor then! Cracking jokes is one thing, and using horrible murderous cunts to crack them is another.

Have you lost anyone in a terrorist blast? I have, and it's not funny

I haven't no, but I've lost people to heart attacks and car accidents, i've been in a couple of accidents myself. Can still laugh at jokes about them though.

FWIW, the above joke I didn't find funny, nor offensive. Ditto the KKK one. Using Arabs for arabs sake in jokes isn't funny, but you can tell a funny joke based on arabs/terrorists/irish whatever. 2J just failed in that his joke was (imo) at best snigger funny

This forum does have Islamic users, and I can see how some of them could be offended.

Tooj should apologise (without taking the piss).

I'm not even muslim, and still find it unnecessary.

Having said that, I don't think Tooj needs to apologize, as he's probably not actually a racist, and is an upstanding member of this forum  O0

i see this thread is going the same way as the previous.. pisses me off how sensitive some people are

and it pisses ME off how UNsensitive some people are...

Switzerland finally takes side in an argument....

Guest Flair

This forum does have Islamic users, and I can see how some of them could be offended.

Tooj should apologise (without taking the piss).

I'm not even muslim, and still find it unnecessary.

Having said that, I don't think Tooj needs to apologize, as he's probably not actually a racist, and is an upstanding member of this forum  O0

Pathetic, it doesn't matter if he is "an upstanding member of this forum", the joke was horrible and an apology is the least he should do.

i see this thread is going the same way as the previous.. pisses me off how sensitive some people are

What a boring old joke... Heard it a gazillion times, but go ahead, if it still brings a smile on your face! ;-)

What a boring old joke... Heard it a gazillion times, but go ahead, if it still brings a smile on your face! ;-)

:lol: you have to admit, it was quite funny

Guest optimistic nit

Found them.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4350/skorea2fv8.jpg

I want to burn your house down with you in it you fucking racist scumbag!!!  :angry:

:biscuit:

Sorry... :blush: but I just have to...

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3795/thatsracisthp2.gif