Taye Taiwo

KaKa

Guest Coubury

thats not the only 3 things hes got info on there has been more.

Such as?

The old Newcastle thread on F365 got culled, i cant remember all the things,

But i remember a few times anything that was rumored etc we ask him what the craic was, and he would find out

Hes not the sort of person who talks shit on a forum so people will like him(I have noticed people on here claiming to be ITK) and there rumours have been nothing be aload of shit

after all it was me that posted his info on here for people to see not him.

Guest MrSundlofer

Taiwo plays for Marseille vs Rennes right now. Marseille is attacking and are in control. Taiwo seems calm. Just stays back and do his job. Maybe don't want to be injured IF we are in for him.

Taiwo plays for Marseille vs Rennes right now. Marseille is attacking and are in control. Taiwo seems calm. Just stays back and do his job. Maybe don't want to be injured IF we are in for him.

Why would he be playing if we're meant to unveil him in the next couple of days :lol: (isnt that what our taiwo itk said?)

Guest MrSundlofer

Why would he be playing if we're meant to unveil him in the next couple of days :lol: (isnt that what our taiwo itk said?)

He still belongs to Marseille. If they want him to play - he play.

Reading too much into things.

He still belongs to Marseille. If they want him to play - he play.

:doh:

The ITK fella said Colo and Taiwo will be announced in a day or two. That implies the deal pretty much done. Now if Marseille have agreed to sell him why would they play him and risk him getting injured? Can you provide a logical explanation for this?

Aye, that's his team.

I never said he was on Tyneside today..

It's been his representatives who have been over. I think Taiwo did come over to see the stadium etc, but that would have been midweek.

Guest Coubury

Suppose theres still a chance either party could call off the deal

so in Marsheilles eyes why should they stop playing one of there better players just because hes close to singing for someone else.

Aye, that's his team.

It's been his representatives who have been over. I think Taiwo did come over to see the stadium etc, but that would have been midweek.

Sure mate..you just said:

"Am hearing Taye Taiwo is also here today."

:idiot2:

edit. ok fine that was friday....still contradicting himself

Guest Coubury

Aye, that's his team.

Sure mate..you just said:

"Am hearing Taye Taiwo is also here today."

:idiot2:

Aye yesterday

Who is this Micksta and why should I believe this single solitary ITK?

He said earlier today that Ashley will be wearing our away shirt with Coloccini on the back and no number.

What time was that post made?

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/newcastle-utd-news/2008/08/10/michael-owen-vows-to-face-man-utd-79310-21505002/

Meanwhile, United — understood to have signed Southampton’s 17-year-old striker Nile Ranger on a two-year deal — have been offered SV Hamburg striker Ivica Olic but, at 28, consider him too old and £7.5 million-rated Sunderland target Taye Taiwo, but will only consider the Marseille left-back if they fail to land Stephen Warnock from Blackburn.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

Taiwo is class and for sure if we sign him we dont need to worry more for the LB position.

But from where all this rumours about him signing and coming to newcastle are coming from?

I think Taiwo will be hit in the Premiership and i think he got alot more potential then Warnock,who in my opinion is only average

Guest mrainey

I'm fairly sure, that despite Marseille's tendency to offload the right players at the wrong time, Taiwo is staying put.