Taye Taiwo

KaKa

He fits the attacking full back status that KK seems to like, would be a very good addition the squad if he comes in.  Maybe Ashley (and KK) are playing the media.  Maybe all this silence is for a reason - three fuck off signings being announced at once.  Net we have probably only spent 10M at the most.  I am sure there must be more available if the right players come along.

Taiwo plays for Marseille vs Rennes right now. Marseille is attacking and are in control. Taiwo seems calm. Just stays back and do his job. Maybe don't want to be injured IF we are in for him.

Why would he be playing if we're meant to unveil him in the next couple of days :lol: (isnt that what our taiwo itk said?)

He still belongs to Marseille. If they want him to play - he play.

:doh:

The ITK fella said Colo and Taiwo will be announced in a day or two. That implies the deal pretty much done. Now if Marseille have agreed to sell him why would they play him and risk him getting injured? Can you provide a logical explanation for this?

match fitness? sharpness?

but then again this is probably a league game?

Guest geordienorway

Would be over the moon...  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Is it true that an agreement has been reached regarding Derdiyok?

Would be over the moon...  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Is it true that an agreement has been reached regarding Derdiyok?

There was definitely nothing in the swiss press.

Unfortunately he's in a bad shape at the moment BTW. Not saying he couldn't develop further, but he's already struggling a bit (in the swiss league, which definitely isn't high standard).

Guest Coubury

Latest

Coloccini to sign tomorrow. My mate who works at NUFC thinks that Taye Taiwo may also sign tomorrow and both be announced. Really depends how quick the Taiwo deal can be done. My mate has not heard anything about Derdiyok. Problem with Smith going to Everton was wages - Ashley is unhappy at Smith / Everton wanting us to be paying a percentage of his wages for the next two years (£20k a week apparently)

A while back when we were on the verge of signing Aimar my mate was told that he was definitely not our big target for the summer. I am unsure if Coloccini is.

I think tomorrow could be a half fun day. At the very worst Coloccini deal will be announced.

Latest

Coloccini to sign tomorrow. My mate who works at NUFC thinks that Taye Taiwo may also sign tomorrow and both be announced. Really depends how quick the Taiwo deal can be done. My mate has not heard anything about Derdiyok. Problem with Smith going to Everton was wages - Ashley is unhappy at Smith / Everton wanting us to be paying a percentage of his wages for the next two years (£20k a week apparently)

A while back when we were on the verge of signing Aimar my mate was told that he was definitely not our big target for the summer. I am unsure if Coloccini is.

I think tomorrow could be a half fun day. At the very worst Coloccini deal will be announced.

So the ball boys have been informed already?

Latest

Sort of ties in with NufcBlog

Hope he is right :thup:

Latest

The very least, shirley?

Guest Coubury

Latest

:knuppel2:

Latest

What does your mate do then, and why's he been told about the deals when all people do is talk about it on forums?

Guest Coubury

Latest

What does your mate do then, and why's he been told about the deals when all people do is talk about it on forums?

Its not my mate , latest from micksta

stop being a cunt trying to dig holes in anybodys ITK

Guest Toon1981

Latest

No offence, but this post reminds me a bit of the horoscope page; enough potential good stuff to make you read on, while vague enough not to be shown up as guff when it doesn't pan out!  Couple of my french friends reckon Taiwo is the shizz nonetheless, sounds an exciting player.

Coubury i will send you flowers if they do sign

but if they dont

i will hunt your head forever.

UNDERDSTOOOOOD?

Nah, seriously, really hope we are waiting to present coloccini because of a second deal or maybe a third to. We really need this and oit would be great for the squad if we managed to get someone like Taiwo and Coloccini at the same time.