Taye Taiwo

KaKa

could you tell us where you got your information from and how reliable you think it is?

apparently hes in town  :celb:

You a mackem or a geordie?

whatm do you think?

also Colo is here aswell

fella on F365 said going by past info hes passed on hes pretty clued up

he probably comes on here.

Guest Toon1981

Has this micksta character been reliable in the past?  Be sweet if we hit up another transfer the press knew nowt about.

Guest Coubury

Has this micksta character been reliable in the past?  Be sweet if we hit up another transfer the press knew nowt about.

Yeah

This is whats been said for the lazy.

Coloccini has officially signed today.

Taiwo is just talks at the moment. Fee reportedly £8million. Sounds like theyre having early personal terms talks.

Taiwo wants the move though. Think the only other offer on the table is from Sunlun. You can't blame him.

Ace. This has made my... hour. :(

Guest Toon1981

No offence but if stuff posted like this has made peoples day they need to get a life :lol:

23,111 posts, they can't all have been empirically inspired?!

No offence but if stuff posted like this has made peoples day they need to get a life :lol:

23,111 posts, they can't all have been empirically inspired?!

Most of them are about Milner, actually.

I believe Coubury.

I always felt Newcastle we would sign Taiwo and when we were looking for a left back last summer I couldn't believe we didn't look at him. Keegan has been harping on about the left back position for a while now, and i honestly think he wants more experienced attacking play from there.

Guest Toon1981

If this thread reaches 30+ pages because of some guy called 'Micksta', i'm going to the pound, adopting a puppy... then drowning it in vodka.

....don't test me.

Micksta is clearly a strong preacher at the temple of truths-to-be, anyone can see that.  Believe.  Ps, i presume that'd be Glen's then, "The Exciting Vodka"?

If this thread reaches 30+ pages because of some guy called 'Micksta', i'm going to the pound, adopting a puppy... then drowning it in vodka.

....don't test me.

Micksta is clearly a strong preacher at the temple of truths-to-be, anyone can see that.  Believe.  Ps, i presume that'd be Glen's then, "The Exciting Vodka"?

I was thinking more like a staffie and some absolut lemon

Guest Toon1981

....don't test me.

I was thinking more like a staffie and some absolut lemon

Classy bugger; I wouldn't waste absolut on a staffie, I hate those dumb beasts.  It blatantly wouldn't appreciate the scandinavian flavour.

Guest Toon1981

"His name, Taïwo, means "Pre-tasted the world". This name is usually given to the first of a set of twins "

Glad to see we're trying to get some good names through the door.  Literally.

I'm not doubting his ability as a player here but as an Enrique fan I can see him shunting Jose to one side which will do little to develop a game that could really come good with more experience. Not disputing the fact that cover is needed for LB but not to the point where Enrique becomes the cover - he's good enough and we could put some of this money elsewhere into a top class playmaker for example. Good to see us looking at players of Taiwo's quality but perhaps not at the expense of the growth of Jose Enrique? I don't know though, perhaps the competition will draw out his best. Guess we'll wait and see.