Man Utd (A) - Jonas confirmed available!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Rooney starts.

There's a massive surprise. Man U over estimating the time off for a player, must be a first :rolleyes:

And are these the legendary Jedi mind games Manure fans and the press think Fergie possesses.  :frantic:

Rooney starts.

There's a massive surprise. Man U over estimating the time off for a player, must be a first :rolleyes:

And are these the legendary Jedi mind games Manure fans and the press think Fergie possesses.   :frantic:

Not having Sky is great, means I haven't heard Fergie talking for years.

Rooney starts.

And are these the legendary Jedi mind games Manure fans and the press think Fergie possesses.  :frantic:

Not having Sky is great, means I haven't heard Fergie talking for years.

You're not missing anything! He still sounds like a hobo arguing with himself over who's can of tennents it is.

you think Colo is going to be thrown in at the deep end without any games with the team under his belt? (unless there was some closed doors friendly we dont know about?)

One of the highest profile games we'll have all season? He'll be dying to make his debut.

Man Utd squad: Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Neville, Brown, R Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Evans, Evra, Silvestre, F Da Silva, Carrick, Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson, Possebon, Giggs, Martin, Tevez, Rooney, Campbell.

Feel a lot more positive with Colo, Jonas and Martins all potentially starting.

Given,

Beye  Taylor  Coloccini  Enrique

Milner  Butt  Guthrie  Jonas

Martins    Duff

Is my bet for how we'll line up, and while I still have to bet that we'll lose I think we'll give it a good go and make Man U work for it.

2/3 - 1 to Man U is my bet, with us being well in the game until late on.

Guest optimistic nit

if we could just avoid selling faye then i think

Given

Beye Taylor/Bassong Faye Enrique

Gutierez Colo Guthrie Zogbia

Owen Martins

would do very well until we could get a few more signings in, replace owen with duff when he is injured.

otherwise stick nzogbia in the midfield instead of butt imo.

Given,

Milner   Butt   Guthrie   Jonas

Martins    Duff

Is my bet for how we'll line up, and while I still have to bet that we'll lose I think we'll give it a good go and make Man U work for it.

that team would like awesome with a top class CM

Plus a better winger than Milner and a good target man.

if we could just avoid selling faye then i think

Given

Beye Taylor/Bassong Faye Enrique

Gutierez Colo Guthrie Zogbia

Owen Martins

would do very well until we could get a few more signings in, replace owen with duff when he is injured.

otherwise stick nzogbia in the midfield instead of butt imo.

I don't think Faye is fit anyway tbh.

Given,

Milner  Butt  Guthrie  Jonas

Martins    Duff

that team would like awesome with a top class CM

Plus a better winger than Milner and a good target man.

I'd have Jonas on the right with N'Zogbia on the left myself, but I think Milner's pre-season form will get him the nod.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1367273,00.html

KEVIN Keegan has been handed a major boost ahead of Sunday's trip to champions Manchester United with Oba Martins declaring himself available after returning from Nigeria.

The 23-year-old missed Wednesday's open day at St.James' Park having returned to his homeland for a couple of days following the death of his mother last month.

But Oba was at the club's Benton-based training ground on Friday as he joined his team-mates in their preparations ahead of this weekend's televised showdown at Old Trafford.

Afterwards, KK told reporters: "Oba is fine.

"He had to go back to Nigeria to sort a couple of things out.

"But he's been fantastic. His attitude is training has been excellent.

"It's been a massive blow for him but he's handled it fantastically."

:banana:

Well I'm hoping that having both available means we're going to make a decent fist of the game. I still expect us to lose by a couple but it might help to sharpen a few up for the more winnable games coming up.

Pleased it's shut up a few people, who shall remain nameless ;) natch, who like a good flap. 

Guest VegasToon

I think we need to pull back our expectations.  Not many teams go to Old Trafford and get a result.  A good competitive game is all I want.