Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He has much more potential than Ameobi had at the same age. During some games when Ranger came on for Shola after some 70 something minutes of being offside every f***ing minute, Ranger did so much more in the remaining minutes of the game.

I would get rid of Shola who is not only rubbish and always has been but now getting old. Instead of young talented teenager who needs a bit of guidance and time to grow up.

He has much more potential than Ameobi had at the same age. During some games when Ranger came on for Shola after some 70 something minutes of being offside every f***ing minute, Ranger did so much more in the remaining minutes of the game.

I would get rid of Shola who is not only rubbish and always has been but now getting old. Instead of young talented teenager who needs a bit of guidance and time to grow up.

:nope: Shola actually looked pretty decent in his very early days.

:nope: Shola actually looked pretty decent in his very early days.

As long as I remember, Shola has been a master of the offside rule. That is being offside.

For me, Ranger definitely has the raw talent. Shola never had it.

Passed then training ground on way back from work today, is there anything more he can actually do to his car? Looks a bit crass all the modiifications that have been done to it.

Guest neesy111

I just wish we could get a young player and he would not have the typical English / Young Lad of going out all the time with the lads and getting into trouble, instead totally focussed on his football.  Would just be a nice refreshing change.

I thought it was just white with that daft sticker on the back?

Black rims, tailights blacked out, the 'Ranger' on the back looks like it's been done using the original 'Range Rover' lettering that used to be there.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215802_1355496664529_1744844867_626199_4861491_n.jpg

hmmmm

The picture on the wall, right? Obviously proud to be a Newcastle player.

I just wish we could get a young player and he would not have the typical English / Young Lad of going out all the time with the lads and getting into trouble, instead totally focussed on his football.  Would just be a nice refreshing change.

Airey.

Airey.

Like a young Michael Owen

:fishing:

Guest neesy111

Airey.

Owen actually had a big gambling problem earlier in his career, blamed Keegan for it actually IIRC.

Airey.

Owen actually had a big gambling problem earlier in his career, blamed Keegan for it actually IIRC.

That explains the horses then lol

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215802_1355496664529_1744844867_626199_4861491_n.jpg

hmmmm

He really needs to concentrate on his football.

http://pageslap.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/photobombing.jpg