Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Would like to see him do well after reading so much garbage like this tbh.  The lad should have been on loan last season, never mind this.

Depends on how accurate the stories of his behaviour are.

As I said a couple of weeks back, not even a somewhat tolerant manager like Bobby would keep a prick like Ranger at the club.

Guest Kevlaar

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Would like to see him do well after reading so much garbage like this tbh.  The lad should have been on loan last season, never mind this.

Depends on how accurate the stories of his behaviour are.

As I said a couple of weeks back, not even a somewhat tolerant manager like Bobby would keep a prick like Ranger at the club.

That's my issue with him. I think he's decent, but raw. I mean, the kid allowed someone to take a photo of himn holding a gun, replica, albeit, but he clearly doesn't care much for his career

I was at that Beardsley/Tino/Ferdinand talk in a few months back, and Beardsley absolutely hammered him like

NUFC accepted our offer & gave permission for us to talk to Nile Ranger last week.

It's looking very likely personal terms will be finalised & he will be sign a permanent deal with us this coming week at some point.

The word is Ollie is very excited about the potential of this fella & reckons he can get the best out of him.

Rumour is it's a club record transfer for them, which means £1.25m+ (:lol:).

What has Ranger done that Sir Bobby would have kicked him out for? Pretty sure Bellamy was a bigger t***.

What a load of crap. Bellamy by all accounts ran his bollocks off in training, and was the best player at the club by a distance.

Ranger's a complete nobody who by several accounts is frequently late for training and isn't prepared to put in the hours to improve, in addition to being a complete cunt.

What did Pedro say about him, Kevlaar?

Oh well then. All i can say is well done Nile you retarded little cuntbag. What a great chance you had to grab your career by the bollocks and prove your a good player (which i think your could well be). Instead you'd rather fuck around with your gangsta Ali G mates. SEE YA. X

Guest Kevlaar

What has Ranger done that Sir Bobby would have kicked him out for? Pretty sure Bellamy was a bigger t***.

What a load of crap. Bellamy by all accounts ran his bollocks off in training, and was the best player at the club by a distance.

Ranger's a complete nobody who by several accounts is frequently late for training and isn't prepared to put in the hours to improve, in addition to being a complete c***.

Hammered him for his laziness, lateness, and all round stinking attitude. Basically was saying Ranger was of the assumption he's made it already.

Pedro seemed steaming like, but it was obvious he doesn't like Ranger. Going off topic here but Beardsley also said he got offered the job pre-hughton, but turned it down

Ranger's a complete nobody who by several accounts is frequently late for training and isn't prepared to put in the hours to improve, in addition to being a complete c***.

Hammered him for his laziness, lateness, and all round stinking attitude. Basically was saying Ranger was of the assumption he's made it already.

Pedro seemed steaming like, but it was obvious he doesn't like Ranger. Going off topic here but Beardsley also said he got offered the job pre-hughton, but turned it down

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My favourite player ever, but he doesn't half talk some shite.

Yeah throwing chairs at a coach, assaulting women and later on hitting a team mate with a golf club but you're right of course, Ranger has been reported to do much worse :lol:

When you're a top player, exceptions are made. Dennis Irwin wouldn't have lasted long at Man Utd if he'd kicked a spectator, but Cantona was backed.

Besides, Ranger's a nothing player with a lack of desire to improve. Bellamy was the complete opposite.

Guest Kevlaar

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My favourite player ever, but he doesn't half talk some s****.

Yeah, mine too.

Never heard a man swear so much like. And here I am thinking he was a saint. Tino had some cracking stories as well, but we'll leave them to keep on topic!