SJP Free Open Day (nothing happened)

Willow

Oh and Pedro took the piss out of Ameobi. He recalled when Ameobi scored 2 against the mackems and he was begging him not to score a hattrick (because beardo had), he then went on to say he could handle Owen or Shearer doing it but not Ameobi, had everyone in stitches.

Taking the piss out of our current players? He may be right but that makes him a wanker in my eyes.

I don't like Beardsley anyway, he's a negative fuck and spent half the time talking about how we will never be as good as we were when he played.

He's a small minded tosser in that case. Its that sort of mindset that holds back this region in many instances.

The more i hear about Pedro, the less i like him. Shame really.

Guest TinoInHiding

In terms of transfers all they said were:

We are in for warnock (pedro)

Bez didn't know what was happening with Colo just like us (not in a bad way).

That they expected us to sign two more (after colo)

If those two are not ITK's then we have no chance :lol:

Did the Boavista dude train today ?

Na, just the usual bunch. Anyone hear Martins didn't take part?

Martins injured, apparently...

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/Martins-may-miss-Mags39-big.4384995.jp

I took a few pics but nowt great as i wasn't too close to the team. rain got steadily harder but it wasn't cold at all.

Was a nice morning, started by 2 lads doing football tricks to the training session and a mini game. ended with shooting practice, kk getting involved but not scoring although had some quality strikes, heh. was a funny sigh and giggle as smith scored. thought duff, guthrie and jonas looked very sharp and all scored some class goals.

only people i didn't see were shola and of course colo, which i wasn't expecting tbh, everyone else was present.

all in all a good day with a few laughs provided by the bezmeister!  :pow:

plus lots of SEXY KIDS!

oops

Guest BooBoo

90% of me tells me that this ITK twaddle is bull yet there is always 10% that wants to believe the stories that we're bringing so and so in or that we were on the brink of a big signing that would be wheeled out for the adoring masses today.

At the very least i thought Colo would be there. Would make good sense to parade him and then watch all the kids rush to the club shop for his shirt and/ or wig.

I cant help feel a wee bit disappointed over today. Although to be fair, i've been underwhelmed all summer with events at SJP.

Guest stjamestoon

This Colo thing is pissing me off now. 

Might just turn of the PC for a few days, not read a paper, watch SSN and not speak to anyone until Sunday when the games on - then see who is or is not here.

haha, do it... i bet you wouldn't last!! :)

Might just turn of the PC for a few days, not read a paper, watch SSN and not speak to anyone until Sunday when the games on - then see who is or is not here.

I try that at work last about an hour then i need to look that may just be the job like

Guest stjamestoon

I try that at work last about an hour then i need to look that may just be the job like

Same, fucking annoying going on to the footy sites and seeing nothing though...i went on bbc at work today, to see Newcastle...i was like yeaaaaa...oh! :( it's just Barton getting done again!

Coloccini was in the crowd at St James’ Park for last  Saturday's clash with Valencia,

where Ashley wore a shirt with the player’s name on the back, but he was not at an open training session at the ground yesterday, which was attended by around 12,000 supporters - most of whom booed Smith.

From tommorow's "We really fucking hate newcastle" daily mail.

Complete bullshit?

Coloccini was in the crowd at St James’ Park for last  Saturday's clash with Valencia,

where Ashley wore a shirt with the player’s name on the back, but he was not at an open training session at the ground yesterday, which was attended by around 12,000 supporters - most of whom booed Smith.

From tommorow's "We really fucking hate newcastle" daily mail.

Complete bullshit?

a complete and utter lie. i was there, watched the entire thing and there was only a slight groan, in jest i might add, when smith hit the post. people sarcastically cheered when he scored another. other than that, nothing at all. daily mail fucking liars.