The 2008-09 Betting Thread

Benwell Lad

Managed to get £400 built up in my betfair during euro 2008 from a £50 deposit so have left that in there for the premirship season see what we can do,

3 bets today

Back Everton £30 @2.08

Back Arsenal clean sheet v west brom £50 @1.8

Back over 2.5 goals Sunderland v Liverpool £20.00 @2.28

if the Arsenal bet wins at lunchtime might put £20 on Crewe to beat carlisle at 5.7

i've built up £200 on betfair since april on nowt. (bet £25, got their £25..took my £25 out)

i was on ladbrokes and blue sq previously and always took money out now and again (christmas,season ticket time etc) but i'm going to see how far i can go this time.

Last week nufc.com mentioned a bet with Paddy Power - Newcastle to beat anyone of the big four home or away at 12/1 or something.

Does anyone know if this available with any bookie as I can't find it ?

Anyone else taking any interesting seasonal bets ?

Er...no, it was evens (1/1) and the bet was soon withdrawn from the website/expoure limit met as it was a ridiculously good offer

Thanks mate. That makes more sense !

Managed to get £400 built up in my betfair during euro 2008 from a £50 deposit so have left that in there for the premirship season see what we can do,

3 bets today

Back Everton £30 @2.08

if the Arsenal bet wins at lunchtime might put £20 on Crewe to beat carlisle at 5.7

If you're lost, you can look and you will find me...

Guest optimistic nit

i built up about 380 on paddypower during the euros (from a 20 i put there during the PL, which rose to 80), withdrew 200 then lost the rest on roulette :lol: going to put a bit in now, and see how we do.

i built up about 380 on paddypower during the euros (from a 20 i put there during the PL, which rose to 80), withdrew 200 then lost the rest on roulette :lol: going to put a bit in now, and see how we do.

If you fall, I will catch you, I will be waiting

Bolton to beat stoke

Spurs to beat boro

reading to beat plymouth

wolves to beat sheff wed

carlisle to beat crewe

leeds to beat oldham

hibs to beat falkirk

gers to beat hearts

east fife to beat queens park

£10 to win £1162.92

i like the way this is going. people posting their bets before hand rather than after or waiting on one result..

lay accumultor.........hamburg came in waitng on blackpool and hannover not to win

another lay accum..crewe,macclesfield and accrington not to win

first one up second one down.

for tomorrow. mixed accum

dundee utd not to win

lorient not to win

kalmar to win

3 bets today

Back Everton £30 @2.08

i've built up £200 on betfair since april on nowt. (bet £25, got their £25..took my £25 out)

i was on ladbrokes and blue sq previously and always took money out now and again (christmas,season ticket time etc) but i'm going to see how far i can go this time.

just remembered i took £100 out towards my season ticket. so £300 up since april.

Which website is the best and easiest to use?

betfair is the best (imo) and has the most markets but is harder to understand. winning on betfair for dummies is a good start http://www.amazon.co.uk/Winning-Betfair-Dummies-Alex-Gowar/dp/047072336X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218930452&sr=1-1

doesnt really tell you how to win but gives a good description of how to use it.

3 bets today

Back Everton £30 @2.08

Bad start yesterday, didnt get home in time to put the crew carlisle bet on so only about 15 down thanks to the Arsenal clean sheet!!

Today iam going for £40 on under 2.5 goals Chelsea v Pompy @ 1.8

£10 on Villa 2 - 1 Man city @9.4

£10 on Man u 3 - 0 us  :undecided: @9.4

Quite fancy Jonas to score (anytime) today, plus a bit of Newcastle on the handicap (+1.5)...shouldn't really bet on matches involving your own team though, so I'll probably stay clear of the second bet. Can't see man utd winning by more than 1, depends on Scholes & Rooney though.

you can get about evens on us just to score a goal today, Smith is 10-1 to score anytime in the 90mins, id want better odds than that for him to score anytime this season.