The 2008-09 Betting Thread

Benwell Lad

Guest optimistic nit

the whole accum should be void nut.

Does that mean even if the others lose I get my money back?

pretty sure.

Guest optimistic nit

the whole accum should be void nut.

Does that mean even if the others lose I get my money back?

pretty sure.

they couldn't take money off you if it is impossible to win the bet, and if rangers being off voids the bet they will have to refund even if the others dont come off, as otherwise they will have taken money off of you when it was impossible for you to win anyway.

Postponed/re-arranged matches

If a match is postponed and rescheduled to take place within 48 hours of the original start time, the bet on the match will stand unless a refund is requested and agreed prior to kick off. If the match does not take place within 48 hours of the original start time the bet will be void.

So I now hope Brighton don't score and I'll happily get my £2 back. :lol:

Checked with an Advisor on Bet365.

The rule for this scenario is that matches that are postponed have to be re-scheduled by the same Sunday of that week, or the selection will be deemed a non runner and the bet settled on the next highest multiple on the remaining selections.

So basically, the Rangers bet became void and the bet did stand for the remaining matches.

Guest optimistic nit

fair do's sounds weird, because i swear blind i lost an accumalator but then had the money refunded because one of the matches was posponed and i didn't know it. it may change from bookmakers, or maybe i'm mistaken.

Guest Heneage

Bet Man Utd with Berbs and Rooney to score inch off sticking down on Ronaldo. 25 quid and put 20 quid on Real winning which looks good.

Bet Man Utd with Berbs and Rooney to score inch off sticking down on Ronaldo. 25 quid and put 20 quid on Real winning which looks good.

If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting

Guest Heneage

Real Madrid must have had you going a bit. :lol:

You've no idea.

Almost as bad as Portugal Czech in the Euro's when Quaresma burst through I had a handicap on that Portugal had to win by two goals, I was sat on the edge of the sofa screaming like a girl at a Take that gig.

We were watching X-Factor and I flicked over Drenthe got tripped and I went "he's give it, hasn't he? Dan( Brother) has he give it?" "Aye " yes, yeS yES YESS!!"