Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest kingdawson

Shit result, shit performance. The saddest thing about it is i actually predicted we'd lose at home to fucking sunderland.

Next up.......CHELSEA.

Guest geordienorway

s*** result, s*** performance. The saddest thing about it is i actually predicted we'd lose at home to f***ing sunderland.

Next up.......CHELSEA.

mackems.gif

Guest quklaani

s*** result, s*** performance. The saddest thing about it is i actually predicted we'd lose at home to f***ing sunderland.

Next up.......CHELSEA.

You'll beat them and then lose your next six games.

Guest quklaani

I didn't watch their game, watched Sunderland as I fancied it might be a laugh.  But from what I can tell (ie reading redcafe) Boro missed an open goal, Carragher scored off pogatetz's back (pinball goal no doubt) and then in the 95th minute of injury time Gerrard scored from range and ran around screaming "ITS ON!!! ITS ON!!!"  I may have made that last bit up.

Where are all the Spuds lovers now?  Apparently every player they bought was going to be amazing yes?  What happened.. :lol:

They don't have a good spine to their team, complete opposite to Liverpool who lack players to supplement their spine.

Shit result, shit performance. The saddest thing about it is i actually predicted we'd lose at home to fucking sunderland.

Next up.......CHELSEA.

Listened to the first half on Talksport. Collymore couldnt believe where Modric was playing... way too deep. Wonder if this was just him or whetehr it was  Ramos instruction. If it was Ramos, sounded a very poor tactic.

Guest kingdawson

Where are all the Spuds lovers now?  Apparently every player they bought was going to be amazing yes?  What happened.. :lol:

I'll tell you........

1) No DM

2) No cb

3) Ramos persists on starting Lennon

4) Ramos persists on starting Ekotto

5) Still havent got a replacement for keane (zenit have signed a guy for 30 million euros today to replace Arshavin)

6) Ramos persists on playing Bentley lm

7) Gio is dropped despite looking good against Boro

8) Sell Berbacunt asap

Guest quklaani

Modric was actually pretty good, and Bentley, they're just shocking at the back.

Have today's results finally put to bed the lazy journalism about Stoke and Hull?  They might well both be relegated, but the banal presumption that they'll be worse than Derby because um...they've been promoted and sound a bit rubbish was just so tedious to read in practically every paper.

I'll tell you........

1) No DM

2) No cb

5) Still havent got a replacement for keane (zenit have signed a guy for 30 million euros today to replace Arshavin)

8) Sell Berbacunt asap

Replacing Berbatov with Arshavin? Won't that still mean Bent is playing lone striker?

I'll tell you........

1) No DM

2) No cb

8) Sell Berbacunt asap

Who?  :kasper:

Guest kingdawson

I'll tell you........

1) No DM

2) No cb

8) Sell Berbacunt asap

Replacing Berbatov with Arshavin? Won't that still mean Bent is playing lone striker?

No sell Berbs and replace him with another striker. Arshavin would be Keanes replacement.

The fact that we didint go for Cisse still baffles me, and why Woody isnt vice captain, i'll never know.

I'll tell you........

1) No DM

2) No cb

8) Sell Berbacunt asap

Who?  :kasper:

Surely a player transferred for 30 Million Euro's would be more widely know than just "some guy"

I'll tell you........

1) No DM

2) No cb

8) Sell Berbacunt asap

Arshavin is nothing like Keane though, he's a attacking midfielder replacing a striker.  If you get him that is, and to be honest I still don't think you will.

Sorry I know people laughing at your club is annoying but the Spurs hype we've had to put up with on this forum has been ridiculous.

Guest kingdawson

Looks like you wont get Arshavin

You see, if you done your research, rather then just post before you think, you'd have realised that is an old article you posted.

Zenit "buys leader" Dinamo "Danni for 30 million euros

Danny moves in St. Petersburg Zenit. " As the "Fontanke" Adviser FC Zenit "Transfer Konstantin Sarsaniya, St. Petersburg club has already agreed with the football player. In addition, decided to pay him for Moscow Dynamo those 30 million euros, which inscribed in the contract Danni as the sum for which it may release. "I think that we will soon form a transfer, and next week Danni already able to play for" Zenith "- said Sarsaniya.

According to Sarsanii, Dick Advocaat wants to see this football player in the composition of "Zenita". It is envisaged that next week St. Petersburg club will make another acquisition. "This will not be a defender," - Sarsaniya said, commenting on rumor of interest "Zenita" to Arsenal's Sanderos.

Dani recently claimed the desire to join "Zenita", but only if Andrei Arshavin leaves St. Petersburg. Football players will compete with each other in the struggle for the right to play mainly composed. However, remains thus far a player of "Zenita", a passage to a foreign club was torn away.