Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

We (finland) led Germany three times and they equalised with 10 minutes to go. Klose scored 3 and Hyypiä was shocking, should have won it.  :weep:

Germany equalise against Finland to make it 3-3, god knows what Kasper is going through being there.

Well I wouldn't have guessed I was going to be gutted with a draw before the match :laugh:

Right now it feels like the best game I've ever been to. Brilliant atmosphere. The football culture has really gone forward in leaps and bounds here. Love it :clap2:

result of the night. luxembourg beating the swiss in swissland.

swissmag,do you hear me, yor boys took a hell of a beating,martina hingis,roger federer,heidi,william tell (look i know those last 2 are fictional but i'm really struggling for famous swiss),marc hottiger....your boys took one hell of a beating.

Guest Toon Argy

Brazil are playing horrible......75 mins and no shots on goal.....and playing against 10 men since the 54th minute ...........look like Bolivia are going to take a draw from this......

Zico next Brazilian coach? ;)

Whats the Brazil team? Any of the big names playing?

Robinho played and Ronaldinho tried to play but looks past it.

This is maybe the worst Brazil ever ,not just the team but the whole player pool.

Guest Toon Argy

Robinho played and Ronaldinho tried to play but looks past it.

This is maybe the worst Brazil ever ,not just the team but the whole player pool.

you would have thought they would still be able to make a decent team with players like alves, lucio, baptista, kaka, robinho, ronaldinho, anderson, diego, adriano, elano, jo and vagner love (even though i dont rate them), and there must be a few more im forgetting about

They could have a decent team with those players if they got a decent manager but they'll never win a world cup with that lot, Kaka is the only superstar they have left.

The fact Alves, Baptista and Vagner Love get near the team shows how far they have dropped. Hardly Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Romario are they.

Brazil are playing horrible......75 mins and no shots on goal.....and playing against 10 men since the 54th minute ...........look like Bolivia are going to take a draw from this......

Zico next Brazilian coach? ;)

Whats the Brazil team? Any of the big names playing?

Julio Cesar,

Maicon,Juan,Lucio,Luisao

Diego,Lucas,Josue

Ronaldinho,Luis Fabiano,Robinho

What a run by the lad down the wing for Peru.  :thup:

The lad who scored (with the last kick) was making his debut at 30 years old.   :lol:

Did Bullard play at all in the last week for England? This was his first call up and hes 29