Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Second yellow card for Mark Noble. WH down to 10 men.

Sturridge is catching the eye for Man City, and they've hit the post/bar a couple of times already. Petrov's also been a bright spark. WH have been awful.

West Ham are pretty awful in general. You look at the team and they've got crap like Davenport and Carlton Cole playing plus an assortment of rejects, mercenaries & kids.

I think it's pretty ridiculous that Curbishley is under pressure and that their fans think they should be challenging for Europe. They've got mid-table mediocrity written all over them.

Second yellow card for Mark Noble. WH down to 10 men.

Sturridge is catching the eye for Man City, and they've hit the post/bar a couple of times already. Petrov's also been a bright spark. WH have been awful.

West Ham are pretty awful in general. You look at the team and they've got crap like Davenport and Carlton Cole playing plus an assortment of rejects, mercenaries & kids.

I think it's pretty ridiculous that Curbishley is under pressure and that their fans think they should be challenging for Europe. They've got mid-table mediocrity written all over them.

Will be the first to go imo. He has not spent wisely at all and as you say they are shite.

Looks like Micah Richards has takena pretty serious knock... Seems unconscious, can't even put him on a stretcher apparently.

EDIT: Leaving on a stretcher with a neck brace. Still unconscious. Hope he's all right.  :undecided:

Guest kingdawson

I am sure Rosie Webster has a new boyfriend.

Yeh some builder i heard.

Glad Spammers and Arsenal also lost this week.