Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

Guest LucasUnger

wankers. would have been the best thing ever. wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss ;)

Guest LucasUnger

does any one know a page (without wanting a link or anything illegal) where you can look up sat channels which show newcastle games.

i don't know if it's possible but i've got a big sat dish and would like to buy something like sky but with more premier league like the asian or african ones.

can anyone help me.

thanks

Yeah well, we've got Hanson so f*** you Iceland!"

Fair enough, Guðni Bergsson is kinda annoying.

Stuff off  :angry:

:laugh:

Nah he's alright, only has nice things to say about you lot and watches every Bolton game.

does any one know a page (without wanting a link or anything illegal) where you can look up sat channels which show newcastle games.

i don't know if it's possible but i've got a big sat dish and would like to buy something like sky but with more premier league like the asian or african ones.

can anyone help me.

thanks

Try this: http://www.lyngsat-guide.com/

Guest LucasUnger

can anyone help me.

thanks

Try this: http://www.lyngsat-guide.com/

thx.

do i have to login for search?

Can't start a new thread yet so thought i'd write in here. Anyone tried doing the 'missing men' thing on football365.com today? NUFC 3-2 Bolton in 2002. Couple of tricky ones in there, namely the LB and CM with 6 letters (which I didn't get). Ill be impressed if someone gets the CM within a couple of minutes!

Can't start a new thread yet so thought i'd write in here. Anyone tried doing the 'missing men' thing on football365.com today? NUFC 3-2 Bolton in 2002. Couple of tricky ones in there, namely the LB and CM with 6 letters (which I didn't get). Ill be impressed if someone gets the CM within a couple of minutes!

Given, Hughes, Distin, Dabizas, O’Brien, Speed, Solano, McClen, Shearer, Bellamy, Robert

Guest loonietoonie

PREDICTIONS:

Skysports.com prediction: 3-0

SKY BET odds: Newcastle 8/11 Draw 5/2 Bolton 4/1

One to Watch: Jonas Gutierrez

from ssn site

I would take that cant see it being that comfortable

PREDICTIONS:

Skysports.com prediction: 3-0

SKY BET odds: Newcastle 8/11 Draw 5/2 Bolton 4/1

One to Watch: Jonas Gutierrez

from ssn site

I would take that cant see it being that comfortable

What's the craic with all these people predicting us to win by decent margins?  It's freaking me out.

Given, Hughes, Distin, Dabizas, O’Brien, Speed, Solano, McClen, Shearer, Bellamy, Robert

Fair play (as long as you didn't cheat?  :shifty:) I couldn't for the life of me get McClen, think I must have erased him from my memory due to the trauma of watching him patrol the engine room

Fair play (as long as you didn't cheat?  :shifty:) I couldn't for the life of me get McClen, think I must have erased him from my memory due to the trauma of watching him patrol the engine room

Of course I cheated!

http://toonstats.homestead.com/

Of course I cheated!

http://toonstats.homestead.com/

:knuppel2: