England

Guest sicko2ndbest

England look like s*** as usual.  Beckham looks fit as f*** though, he's all over the pitch.

A shame he's wasted every single cross he's tried.

Clueless w*nker.

If I was him I'd certainly show you more respect. Especially with a great username that embraces Dudeism. :D

Regardless of how good or bad you think Beckhams crossing in open play has been, what's the point of him doing it every time he gets withing 30 yards of the goal when most of the time we only have midget Defoe in the box?

Wish Lampard would fuck off, it's been obvious for years that those two don't work together and Gerrard is the better player for my money. Would like to see Gerrard off Bent or even Owen upfront with Bentley and Young on either side with two sitting behind, would be good to see how that would work out.

Guest Geordiesned

Just tuned into the 2nd half - cracking free kick to give the Czechs the lead!

Emile Heskey on for the 2nd half!!

Wish Lampard would fuck off, it's been obvious for years that those two don't work together and Gerrard is the better player for my money. Would like to see Gerrard off Bent or even Owen upfront with Bentley and Young on either side with two sitting behind, would be good to see how that would work out.

£150,000.00 a week's worth eh.

the midfield is a joke like. will never work. Beckham is shit. just tries the superstar pass every time. Would rather have bentley or shaun wright phillips out there. play either cole or young on the left and play gerrard and barry centre midfield. Only then might we look like an attacking threat and maybe rooney can then concentrate on being a striker.