So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"We have got four or five irons in the fire at the moment, two of which are pretty well down the line and three which are could bees, maybes, and he (Zayatte) is one of those could be, maybes.

"We have had him training this morning. He looks like a player who could certainly improve us.

"He plays three or four positions, and I like those sort of players.

"We will see where we go.

"I have got to talk to (executive director (football)] Dennis (Wise) and (vice-president (player recruitment) Tony (Jimenez) about it."

I expect Skjelbred is one of the "pretty well down the line" players with Rosenborg bringing in a new midfielder, Skjelbred refusing to say he'll be at Rosenborg after the weekend and all the Rosenborg fans seeming to be certain he's out the door after their game tomorrow.

But what makes you think he's coming to us specificall Kaizero?

Could be that I've missed it but I haven't really seen any real links to us.

He's practically only been linked to us since early July, with a few other clubs being mentioned here and there. Even was said we had bid £6 Million for him, though the DoF at Rosenborg said that hadn't happened. Though he's like a complete and utter wanking liar when it comes to transfers. Check the Skjelbred thread if you need to read up on "links".

he was'nt prem material so im kind of glad but he should of been loaned out to a technical foreign league to check his progress instead of been released as some players are late bloomers.

Can - I believe that Troisi didn't want to sign a new contract and it was his decision to move on.

not good enough anyway. Probably best for him to be at a place were he actually would play..

"We have got four or five irons in the fire at the moment, two of which are pretty well down the line and three which are could bees, maybes, and he (Zayatte) is one of those could be, maybes.

"We have had him training this morning. He looks like a player who could certainly improve us.

[glow=red,2,300]"He plays three or four positions, and I like those sort of players.[/glow]

"We will see where we go.

"I have got to talk to (executive director (football)] Dennis (Wise) and (vice-president (player recruitment) Tony (Jimenez) about it."

That sort of quote worrys me as i can see it being used as an excuse if he is the only player through the door that he can play in various positions and that will do .GOD I AM SO PISSED OFF AT THE MINUTE IM READING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING  :-[

Was browsing nufcblog again.....................

and I found this  :frantic:

5 players will come in.

Must be related to Big Willie and that makes him credible in my eyes! Can't wait who the five will be!

When did he say we're currently working on 2 to 3 signings like?..  As far as I can see he's still saying the same as he said a couple of days ago, which is that we're working on five signings at the moment with two close to completion and the other three just maybe's.

I bet all 3 or 4 will come on Monday who does Business on a sunday?

Agents who are after their big buck cut of the sales...

Guest Matt10

Today's Sunday Sun says we've agreed to sign Uruguayan midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez from Valencia on a one-year loan deal.

Anyone know anything about him?