So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just put 2 pizzas into the oven, gonna watch x-files at the same time  while following the latest before the window closes..

Are you a slow eater? You know it doesn't close for 24 hours...?

if we dont get at least 3 players in we should never have let Milner go no matter what the price was

Ah no for £12 million pounds they were dead right

Yeah, because it's worth f***ing up our season for £12 million.

Christ man...trust me selling Milner will not f*** up our season.He had one good game since I can remember and it was his last game for us against Coventry in the 2nd round of the carling cup!

Your a joke if you think he's had 1 good game for us. Don't mistake me for some Milner fanatic, I'm all for selling IF we can get a replacement but the fact is if we don't replace him were in trouble.

Were already having problems if the squad stays as it is. Zoggy will have to go back to LB to replace injured Enrique, Duff is injured, so Jonas has to go back to the left which leaves Geremi playing on the right, and that's assuming whatever kept him out yesterday won't cause him to miss Hull. If Geremi doesn't make it for Hull, who plays on the right? Also, you REALLY don't want Geremi as your primary right winger for a large chunk of the season.

Summed it up well.

Selling Milner wasnt a great thing to do, even if we bring in three fairly good players tomorrow, which i think we will struggle to do. We are very limited on the right wing...ideally could do with signing a Rb, Lb, RW tomorrow, can't see it though.

I said the coventry game was the first game I seen him play well in since I can remember his last one.Didnt mean that was his one and only good game for us.We are short in right wingers,but I dont think Milner was the answer.Geremi isnt great but at least he chips in with a few assists.I actually have a feeling that they have someone lined up to replace him,well Im hoping

Just put 2 pizzas into the oven, gonna watch x-files at the same time  while following the latest before the window closes..

Yeah i know :) But im probably not going to sit up ALL night,

Where do you live mate?

Where do you live mate?

I live in Sweden, just outside Gothenburg

somewhere, a clock is ticking....

Get to f***ing bed you lunatic :)

just up man!  4 hours ahead of blighty where i am

Hehe, thought you were Newcastle based, closing in on 10pm here, will head off to bed in a couple of hours hopefully when i wake, there'll be some nice surprises on the board. Labour day here tomorrow to, so i get a day off :)

Hehe, thought you were Newcastle based, closing in on 10pm here, will head off to bed in a couple of hours hopefully when i wake, there'll be some nice surprises on the board. Labour day here tomorrow to, so i get a day off :)

fuck is that the time!! 5am! i better go to bed!!

windows a balls ache for me, have to sit in the office all day waiting on rumours/confirmations that never come along then wake up in the morning (3am UK time) to find we've made some underwhelming signing or other

not this year though, this ones gonna be different ain't it?  ain't it?  please say its so!

;)

fuck is that the time!! 5am! i better go to bed!!

:lol:

windows a balls ache for me, have to sit in the office all day waiting on rumours/confirmations that never come along then wake up in the morning (3am UK time) to find we've made some underwhelming signing or other

not this year though, this ones gonna be different ain't it?  ain't it?  please say its so!

;)

I've been down in the dumps about it since the day after Coventry however today i'm feeling, we could be in for an exciting day/night

;)

I've been down in the dumps about it since the day after Coventry however today i'm feeling, we could be in for an exciting day/night

somethings gonna happen, i can feel it!

2-3 loans/squad fillers plus 2 players we'll pay decent money for is my guess, maybe only one like this xisco character we're linked with if they can't push 2 deals through

not enough mind but as it stands right now "not enough" is a step up from "total joke" in my eyes

i'll reserve this in full for tomorrow morning, of course, but we're still sailing awfully coincidentally towards that similar net spend amount (10m ish if we sign xisco for the reported fee) from last season eh?

bet someone tells me to shut up moaning til the windows shut!!!  ba ha ha

;)

i'll reserve this in full for tomorrow morning, of course, but we're still sailing awfully coincidentally towards that similar net spend amount (10m ish if we sign xisco for the reported fee) from last season eh?

hopefully plus the 3m fee for Alan Smith .....not to mention the high wages we`ll be saving. Can`t imagine the signings we`re bringing in (even Xisco) would be on the wages Smith is on.