Stephen Carr

Golfmag

Guest smarty2006

Sorry, this isn't very interesting but I couldn't find the thread about seeing Toon players. I was playing golf at Forest of Arden today, near Coventry and who should be mooching around the Golf Shop? The one and only Stephen Carr!! Looking pretty toned I have to say. Has he got a new Club yet? Didn't really want to ask him.......

POOOFTERRR `AAAYYYYYY

"

Sorry, this isn't very interesting but I couldn't find the thread about seeing Toon players. I was playing golf at Forest of Arden today, near Coventry and who should be mooching around the Golf Shop? The one and only Stephen Carr!! Looking pretty toned I have to say. Has he got a new Club yet? Didn't really want to ask him.......

POOOFTERRR `AAAYYYYYY

Says the guy who likes to watch men in tight shorts.

Fag.

Guest optimistic nit

its a fairway to go from newcastle mind? has he got a new club or is he in the rough so to speak?

(golf puns are like fish puns, but there is no plaice for that in this thread.)

With a slice of good luck, he’ll hook himself up with a new contract. Some other club will fall into the trap of teeing him up with a new deal but he’ll draw a hefty wage. He’s got a fairway to go to restore his tattered reputation, he doesn’t want to have to hide in the bunkers like he did at Newcastle. A little birdie told me that the taxi driver asked him not to part with any money on his way to taking him out of SJP. His name may fade away into memory but he’ll wan’t it to sore like an eagle again so he can pull on the green shirt of Ireland once again. “He’s one of us masters in the team” said Shay Given recently, his availability leaves the door open, championship sides will surely be interested. Apparently Gateshead  manager Ian Bogey is willing to putter offer in for him but he’ll face competition from other clubs.

With a slice of good luck, hell hook himself up with a new contract. Some other club will fall into the trap of teeing him up with a new deal but hell draw a hefty wage. Hes got a fairway to go to restore his tattered reputation, he doesnt want to have to hide in the bunkers like he did at Newcastle. A little birdie told me that the taxi driver asked him not to part with any money on his way to taking him out of SJP. His name may fade away into memory but hell want it to sore like an eagle again so he can pull on the green shirt of Ireland once again. Hes one of us masters in the team said Shay Given recently, his availability leaves the door open, championship sides will surely be interested. Apparently Gateshead  manager Ian Bogey is willing to putter offer in for him but hell face competition from other clubs.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=puns tbh