NEWCASTLE bad-boy Joey Barton claims Portsmouth will snap him up if the Toon try

Guest microbar

Guest microbar

NEWCASTLE bad-boy Joey Barton claims Portsmouth will snap him up if the Toon try to get rid of him.

Midfielder Barton is back in the Magpies squad for the first time since being released from jail.

But he is not happy that the club attempted to cut his wages and considered sacking him.

A club insider said: “Joey has told his team-mates Portsmouth will have him if Newcastle don’t want him any more. He is very confident.”

Dont bang your arse on the door on the way out Joey

We seem to have more club insiders than fans. :lol: Do these insiders stand outside the ground with "club insider" on their shirts hoping the press interview them..

I'm not sure what to make of this, it could just be the papers trying to stire shit as usual especially with keegan saying he is going to back barton.

Guest microbar

For some reason, you've not posted the source but it's quite clearly the Sun and it's quite clearly bollocks so I'm not sure why you bothered posting any of it tbh.

Dont shoot the messenger. :idiot2:

For some reason, you've not posted the source but it's quite clearly the Sun and it's quite clearly bollocks so I'm not sure why you bothered posting any of it tbh.

Dont shoot the messenger. :idiot2:

How would we know you're the messenger since you've not posted a source for this drivel?

Guest microbar

How old are you, microbar?

Old enought to see my team is in big trouble this season

you all need to take your blinkers off

Trouble from what? We have a small squad yes but we've made a good start to the season and by monday we might have 1 or 2 more players to our squad so I'm in an optimistic mood.. I don't see any reason to be casting the next amargedon over idiotic paper stories.

Trouble from what? We have a small squad yes but we've made a good start to the season and by monday we might have 1 or 2 more players to our squad so I'm in an optimistic mood.. I don't see any reason to be casting the next amargedon over idiotic paper stories.

Why bite? Why?

Why bite? Why?

i honestly don't know, but i'm tired and watching a dvd while i read this..

Guest BeatMakerz

I have a feeling Barton may pull off a good performance today, he's got alot to prove, as for the pompey story .........  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: