Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/08/08 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

Just got in, how we playing, what about Colo/Jonas

Both looking good. We just look s**** without Milner though.

Although I was a fan of Milner's, I don't think he would have made a shadow of a difference in this game. All of our players are getting crowded out the moment they enter Arsenal's half with the ball..

We miss Martins too obviously. But Milner would certainly give us more than Shola.

They are all too short.

hmm, 'you're not singing', 'who are you', 'are you Tottenham in disguise?'....clearly some of their support still see NUFC as a threat, either that or the Emirates is stocked high with morons, which can it be?

Guest Phil K

Jesus. that bit of commentary is almost enought to make me want to complain to setanta.

I already have.

If more did it maybe they'd listen

Guest musika

Just got in, how we playing, what about Colo/Jonas

Both looking good. We just look s**** without Milner though.

Although I was a fan of Milner's, I don't think he would have made a shadow of a difference in this game. All of our players are getting crowded out the moment they enter Arsenal's half with the ball..

We miss Martins too obviously. But Milner would certainly give us more than Shola.

Can't argue with that.

Guest Phil K

hmm, 'you're not singing', 'who are you', 'are you Tottenham in disguise?'....clearly some of their support still see NUFC as a threat, either that or the Emirates is stocked high with morons, which can it be?

Well they damn well don't see us as a threat - and morons is harsh.

Who ever said the words "we are missing milner" needs shot.

What we are missing is team strengthening.

Guest elbee909

Arsenal fans are some of the worst I've ever seen for not actually supporting.  They make Man Utd's prawn sandwich lot look like something out of a hovis ad.

Guest Phil K

this is torture

It is - as if Arsenal playing well is bad enough, we have to contend with an atrocious homer referee too

Guest Immsy7

I Just E-mailed Setanta Simply Saying...

Your A Load Of Top 4 Arse Licking Cunts. You Bring Shame On The Game. Sack Burley.

Your Sincerely

Chris

Guest lovemoose

Jesus. that bit of commentary is almost enought to make me want to complain to setanta.

I already have.

If more did it maybe they'd listen

Right.I'll do it. It'll take my mind off the last fifteen minutes.