Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/08/08 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

Guest Phil K

hmm, 'you're not singing', 'who are you', 'are you Tottenham in disguise?'....clearly some of their support still see NUFC as a threat, either that or the Emirates is stocked high with morons, which can it be?

Arsenal fans are some of the worst I've ever seen for not actually supporting.  They make Man Utd's prawn sandwich lot look like something out of a hovis ad.

No, they're better than Man U's bunch of "Win or we don't support tossers" .

Guest musika

why isnt he bringing anyone else on?

Because there's noone else to bring on? Wouldn't be surprised if half the bench are there just for show, on leave from hospital admission.

Guest elbee909

hmm, 'you're not singing', 'who are you', 'are you Tottenham in disguise?'....clearly some of their support still see NUFC as a threat, either that or the Emirates is stocked high with morons, which can it be?

Arsenal fans are some of the worst I've ever seen for not actually supporting.  They make Man Utd's prawn sandwich lot look like something out of a hovis ad.

Arsenal don't support even when they're winning.  Just sit there in a cloud of smug tugging each other off.

Guest Phil K

Arsenal don't support even when they're winning.  Just sit there in a cloud of smug tugging each other off.

True - but Man U man - be serious.

why isnt he bringing anyone else on?

You seen the bench?

yes and i really would put harper on for ameobie

No point risking injuries to any of our useful players.

cant argue with that