back barton

lovejoy

Im assuming if he gets done for this, it will be for six games, as his suspension was for 6 games then 6 suspended or something.

If they FA charge him for this however its a fuckin joke. Joey is exactly the type of player we need at the moment and hopefully he will start on Tuesday and rip WBA appart. Welcome back Joey! :snod: :thup:

should be our captain next season

I was all for himgetting the captaincy before he fucked up at Xmas, i hate the type of person he is but i do see the sense in giving him the captianship, in fact i think it would of been a stroke of genius.

should be our captain next season

I was all for himgetting the captaincy before he fucked up at Xmas, i hate the type of person he is but i do see the sense in giving him the captianship, in fact i think it would of been a stroke of genius.

captaincy

Carson tried to play some sort of s*** mind-game with him for the penalty. Not only did he demand the ball to take the thing having played about 8 minutes of football this season, he f***ed off Carson too.

Captain.

carson also went way to one side on the line as barton done his run up using the rule that the keeper can move but has to stay on the line to it's limit.

captain....maybe..but not yet ?

Guest optimistic nit

there's no fucking way he can be our captain until he proves himself capable of doing it. barton is very good at saying sorry, but very bad at learning from his mistakes. if he's like this next season then we should consider it.

there's no f***ing way he can be our captain until he proves himself capable of doing it. barton is very good at saying sorry, but very bad at learning from his mistakes. if he's like this next season then we should consider it.

so...captain ?....maybe, but not yet.

Carson tried to play some sort of s*** mind-game with him for the penalty. Not only did he demand the ball to take the thing having played about 8 minutes of football this season, he f***ed off Carson too.

Captain.

carson also went way to one side on the line as barton done his run up using the rule that the keeper can move but has to stay on the line to it's limit.

That was the mind-game i was referring to.

Captain.

Captain.

Captain.

i know but i described it better.

rear admiral.

Captain.

Captain.

rear admiral.

He fucked off Carson though, a great show of character.

Rear admiral :lol:

Captain.

Captain.

rear admiral.

He f***ed off Carson though, a great show of character.

wasn't it exactly the same pen he hit against fulham ?

Captain.

Captain.

rear admiral.

He f***ed off Carson though, a great show of character.

wasn't it exactly the same pen he hit against fulham ?

I was stood right behind the goal at Fulham and i have to say, on account of being out with alex all that day, i have no idea.

However, i do remember that being straight and just to the right too.

Full props to Barton. He's not exactly running like a Rolls Royce yet, but he showed touches of class and led by example. Before the start of each half he was geeing up the players especially the foreigners. That's what want to see from my players and I think if he can keep his head straight from now on, he's nailed on as Captain.

there's no f***ing way he can be our captain until he proves himself capable of doing it. barton is very good at saying sorry, but very bad at learning from his mistakes. if he's like this next season then we should consider it.

agreed  :snod:

He got into some fights, broke someone's nose, got pissed and beat up a scouser. Everyone i grew up with knows someone the same. One of my best mates was at Uni in Liverpool and regularly got into scrape and battles. He was 21 and made mistakes. I dont hoy coins at him when i see him nowadays, he's a father and a responsible adult.

Carragher, that loveable scouse prick who rings phone-ins to 'offer out' journalists, picked up the coin lobbed at him and threw it back randomly into a crowd of people but apparently kissing the shirt, in worse circumstances, means you are scum.

When you blow with the wind on matters of principle and morality, as many football journalists seem to do, eventually you'll end up looking like a hypocrite.