back barton

lovejoy

Personally, that tackle was absolutely spot on.

That little spiteful french c*** deserved a yellow for a blatent foul.

As far as I'm concerned Barton has served his time, the s*** he gets is far too severe considering.

Some little s*** on the Big Market sets his lip up to me like they did with him, there going to get a f***ing kicking.

Anyone on these boards who disagree's seriously needs to check if they have testicles (apart from the girls ofcourse). 

Let the lad play football for fucks sake.  If he regains the form he showed at ManShitty then he will be f***ing superb. 

I just hope the FA realise that its not the fact they are charging him for something, its the fact its 15 months later.  The guy deserves a chance rather than some suits in f***ing high paid b****** jobs condeming someone before they have had a chance to prove they can be a different person.

Like KK said, if he isnt given a 2nd chance after his sentence, then the justice system around the world does not make sense.

:clap:

Quite incredible stupidity.

Un-fucking-believable.

he should be backed as his an investment fo the club, cantona had similar violent traits didnt stop manu supporting him.

Cantona's was one moment of madness, Barton is a serial offender.

Totally different IMHO.

Agreed, but his act was indefensible as well and I just wonder if some of the people attacking Barton so much did so to Cantona when he did that. I can't really remember myself as I have very limited knowledge (I had only just turned 8 when that happened) of the Cantona incident in question.

When Joey Barton came on, There was a massive chorus of 'There's only one Joey Barton, one Joey Barton'  massive boos from the arsenal fans (loudest they had been all game) two fans next to me started on me for shouting There's only one Joey Barton. Pricks. I said "Why don't you support the team" Pricks! They left 20mins before the end aswell.

As far as I'm concerned Barton has served his time, the s*** he gets is far too severe considering.

Some little s*** on the Big Market sets his lip up to me like they did with him, there going to get a f***ing kicking.

Anyone on these boards who disagree's seriously needs to check if they have testicles (apart from the girls ofcourse).  

Let the lad play football for fucks sake.  If he regains the form he showed at ManShitty then he will be f***ing superb.  

I just hope the FA realise that its not the fact they are charging him for something, its the fact its 15 months later.  The guy deserves a chance rather than some suits in f***ing high paid b****** jobs condeming someone before they have had a chance to prove they can be a different person.

Like KK said, if he isnt given a 2nd chance after his sentence, then the justice system around the world does not make sense.

Un-f***ing-believable.

Fair enough, my opinions are not meant to appease everyone.  All I'm saying is that some little s*** comes up to you, constantly winding you up, no matter what, is still going at it...you are not going to respond.

Some fucker winds me up, or takes the piss out of me/wor lass, I'm going to f***ing re-act.  Call me immature/small minded/weak, I don't f***ing care.  I'm sticking up for me and what's f***ing mine.

What you are saying is that (from what I can see) is that you would take an incredible amount of s***, abuse and utter disregard for what you stood for, to take the moral high ground.

Do you have no self esteem?  Do no have no self belief or pride?

I'm sorry, but its a good f***ing job you 'aint in charge of any key government rulings or legislations 'cos we'd be royally f***ed.

Sorry to go all political, but surely what I'm saying is not bullshit and has moral highround?

Perhaps people need to grow a new set of testicles?  Or am I just pissed?

Guest BooBoo

Let the lad play football for fucks sake.  If he regains the form he showed at ManShitty then he will be f***ing superb. 

I just hope the FA realise that its not the fact they are charging him for something, its the fact its 15 months later.  The guy deserves a chance rather than some suits in f***ing high paid b****** jobs condeming someone before they have had a chance to prove they can be a different person.

Un-fucking-believable.

I'll agree with the guy above. Nobody knows why Barton chinned that lad and to claim the moral high ground when you dont know the facts, smacks of ignorance. If someone got in my face, slagging me off, then i would be keen to give them a slap.

Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone etc etc.

that decides it. the reaction tonight means Joey Barton is going on the back of my Black and White top. FUCK THE HATERS!! ONE JOEY BARTTON ONE JOEY BARTON! FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T APPROVE. CUNTS!!

In my view its now Barton or Butt for the central role. Butt looks fucked against even ordinary midfield opponents and an embarrassment against the genuine top teams.

Barton every time for me now.

And I don't give two fucks about what he has or hasn't done to be fair.

Guest trainer

that decides it. the reaction tonight means Joey Barton is going on the back of my Black and White top. f*** THE HATERS!! ONE JOEY BARTTON ONE JOEY BARTON! f*** ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T APPROVE. c***s!!

I agree completely, i'll support him like the rest of us should, while hes wearing black and white we should all get behind the boy.

Whilst I dont agree with kicking shit out of anyone who disagree's with me (just ask my mates).  I believe everyone is entitled to a second chance in life...football pitch or not.  

All I'm trying to point out is if any of us is presented with some mouthy twat spouting off infront of you, your brother and your lass, you are not going to react in a negative way.

Peace amongst all men, equal or not, etc etc.

I agree, but it gets to a point that even the most solumn minded and 'at ease' with themselves would draw the line and respond.

I'm not saying what Joey did was right/wrong/medicore, what I am saying that any abuse should be taken with the facts detailed above

He steps out of line again, he can foad.  He maintains what he promises, delivers on the football pitch and keeps his nose out of trouble..fair play to the lad.  Some of the press and media have had an agenda against him from the start....I hope he proves me (and the fans) wrong.

Guest BooBoo

Whilst I dont agree with kicking shit out of anyone who disagree's with me (just ask my mates).  I believe everyone is entitled to a second chance in life...football pitch or not.  

All I'm trying to point out is if any of us is presented with some mouthy twat spouting off infront of you, your brother and your lass, you are not going to react in a negative way.

I agree, but it gets to a point that even the most solumn minded and 'at ease' with themselves would draw the line and respond.

I'm not saying what Joey did was right/wrong/medicore, what I am saying that any abuse should be taken with the facts detailed above

He steps out of line again, he can foad.  He maintains what he promises, delivers on the football pitch and keeps his nose out of trouble..fair play to the lad.  Some of the press and media have had an agenda against him from the start....I hope he proves me (and the fans) wrong.

I'm in your camp. You would think Barton was the combination of Gary Glitter, Myra Hindley and Harold Shipman.

that decides it. the reaction tonight means Joey Barton is going on the back of my Black and White top. f*** THE HATERS!! ONE JOEY BARTTON ONE JOEY BARTON! f*** ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T APPROVE. c***s!!

I agree completely, i'll support him like the rest of us should, while hes wearing black and white we should all get behind the boy.

:thup:

90% of toon fans totally did at the game tonight. the odd one or two, like i said tried to start a fight for singing 'there's only one joey barton' BACK HIM FFS. HE 'S FIGHTING FOR THE TOON NOW. PRICKS! FUCK OFF IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS

Whilst I dont agree with kicking s*** out of anyone who disagree's with me (just ask my mates).  I believe everyone is entitled to a second chance in life...football pitch or not.  

All I'm trying to point out is if any of us is presented with some mouthy t*** spouting off infront of you, your brother and your lass, you are not going to react in a negative way.

I'm in your camp. You would think Barton was the combination of Gary Glitter, Myra Hindley and Harold Shipman.

Thank you...some sort of perspective on the matter.

Honestly though, a mouthy bastard comes up to you on the bigg market slating your lass and your family?  Whats your response?

Personally, as a pro footballer, i'd start by wafting £50 notes in the bastards face, just to wind him up...hehe.

As other people would say. He's a cunt but he's our cunt. Will back him as long as he plays for us. Have seen worse on the bigg market

who gives a shit. I'm probably more of a cunt than him. Support him man, he will try his heart out for the toon. no doubt

When Joey Barton came on, There was a massive chorus of 'There's only one Joey Barton, one Joey Barton'  massive boos from the arsenal fans (loudest they had been all game) two fans next to me started on me for shouting There's only one Joey Barton. Pricks. I said "Why don't you support the team" Pricks! They left 20mins before the end aswell.

If they left 20 minutes from the end,  surely they missed Barton coming on?

If they left 20 minutes from the end,  surely they missed Barton coming on?

do you know what an exaggeration is?