Mike Ashley and David O'Leary

Nobby

The Ashley pint-necking/ shudder clip was cringe inducing. Just put a suit on and sit in the directors box man!

what was that like?

Camera focused on Ashley just after half time necking half a pint and then shuddering.

eh? half  a pint? why is everyone so bothered??

The Ashley pint-necking/ shudder clip was cringe inducing. Just put a suit on and sit in the directors box man!

Was it f***. He is here to enjoy it, why shouldn't he be necking pints watching the match? He's not going to enjoy it as much sitting with the suits sipping his iced tea is he?

BooBoo, wwhy do you car what other people do???

Because this person in particular happens to be one of the major representatives of our club and he's portraying us in a thoroughly unprofessional manner.

Just looked like a bloke downing a pint, he has the chairman to sit with the other football offcials.

If i was an owner of a football club I wouldn't want to sit with some of the toffie nosed cunts.

Guest Geordiesned

What I reckon happened was: Someone bought him a pint at half time. It was pointed out to him that you can't have alcohol in the stand. So he downed it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=349533

:lol:

And they say there not obsessed with us. I just had a brief look on there "Pure football" forum and they had 9 threads on the first page purely dedicated to us, 2 for Joey Barton  ;D

They're up to 17 pages. :lol: People firing off emails to Arsenal and the FA! :lol:

Guest trig111

I think its fantastic that the owner sits with the away fans, sings & drinks beer. Top bloke whom has clearly not been changed by his huge wealth.

Guest sondre

Laughing my bollocks off at all those saying he should wear a suit, and it's making us a laughing stock. You sound like my fucking mum, all about appearances.

http://i35.tinypic.com/10r8go6.jpg

Yes! Wear the jersey Mike! Love it!

I can't believe someone reported him to the Police :lol:

I wonder what their postcode might be...

I'd rather have an owner who has a pint in a football ground than a chairman who has ten then drives home.

I was sitting just in front of Ashley and his mates at Coventry and I was really impressed. Was keeping it low key obviously, but was chatting tactics with everyone and reacting to incidents just like a fan. Good man.

People seem to forget that he's the owner and not the chairman. I think he lets the staff get on with running the club to a large extent. He just enjoys it.

I like how Ashley wears a Newcastle shirt and sits in stands, and allegedly drinks a pint of lager, and everyone goes insane and it causes controversy.

Manchester City's 'former' owner abuses people's human rights and allegedly is as corrupt as the day is long, yet every bugger loves him. Unbelievable :lol:

I like how Ashley wears a Newcastle shirt and sits in stands, and allegedly drinks a pint of lager, and everyone goes insane and it causes controversy.

Manchester City's 'former' owner abuses people's human rights and allegedly is as corrupt as the day is long, yet every bugger loves him. Unbelievable :lol:

Apparently he's now City's 'honourary chairman'! ;D

Guest optimistic nit

i really hope city keep their current setup,  because its fucked up, no matter how much money they have.

i really do like city, but i want us to be better than them, so i have to want them to fail (or at least do slightly worse than we do).

:lol:

good point.