Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

I hope he fails. He was signed by that t*** Dennis Wise and KK didn't even want him. f*** off back to Spain.

Thank God Newcastle har you as a supporter!

I'm looking forward to seeing Xisco if he gets on against Hull. I don't think the Keegan thing will affect him that much to be honest.

Will be nice to actually talk about a game again.

With all the drama/shite at Newcastle, it's rare that we get to talk about a game :lol:

Just checking the squad he is behind Mata as someone here said and Bojan who tbf is Spains new lovechild due to his decision to play for them over Serbia.

I've just read that he's apparently not happy at KK's departure and said he was one of the reasons he joined us.

I just read a newspaper too, about a serial murder in west afghanistan, i think it has something to do with Newcastle.

Clearly a pissed off fan wanting to get revenge on Wise

I've just read that he's apparently not happy at KK's departure and said he was one of the reasons he joined us.

I just read a newspaper too, about a serial murder in west afghanistan, i think it has something to do with Newcastle.

Clearly a pissed off fan wanting to get revenge on Wise

Me? No, I was simply just saying what was printed in the paper. I didn't say I believed it or disbelieved it.

Just checking the squad he is behind Mata as someone here said and Bojan who tbf is Spains new lovechild due to his decision to play for them over Serbia.

And the fact he's f*cking quality.

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/09/11/Premier-League-Xisco-on-Newcastle-move/

Newcastle’s transfer deadline day signing Xisco admits he was surprised by the timing of his switch to The Premier League.

The 22-year-old revealed he was in negotiations for a new contract at Deportivo La Coruna before The Magpies came in with a lucrative offer to which Xisco could not say no.

Xisco insists he would like to return to the club who have nurtured him from the age of 16, but the player is now looking forward to a challenge that has always appealed to him, even if he admits he was not expecting the call quite so soon.

“We spoke about a renewal but we had the offer from Newcastle and it was very difficult for Deportivo to match,” Xisco told Laopinioncoruna.es. “It’s necessary to look ahead and know that the life of a footballer is only 10 years.

“It’s a totally different league but it’s very strong and the most fashionable. Playing in England has always attracted me.

“I didn’t know that it would arrive so soon but opportunities present themselves only once in life and I had to take it, however I will never forget where I’ve come from and what Deportivo and the city have given to me.

“I will never close the door on Deportivo - I’d love to return.”

Xisco has inadvertently joined a club in upheaval following the resignation last week of Kevin Keegan but the Spaniard is awaiting first-hand confirmation from his new employers before commenting further on the situation.

“I don’t know exactly what has happened," he added. "When I arrive there I will find out first hand what has happened.”

Mercenary twat wants to leave already.

Guest LucasUnger

has Xisco trained with us yet? or will today be his first day? Thought he might have trained on Thursday with the U-21 games being on Tuesday this week

hope he has, don't wanna see ameobi again.

GUILLEM REPLIES: No, Xisco is not a prolific goalscorer and never will be! But you need strikers who do other things, too! He's a tall, strong guy who can hold the ball up and link well with midfield. He's a work in progress but he has the ability to be like Emile Heskey; a better Heskey if he gets his head down and works hard. And it will be nice if he can link up with Michael Owen because he's a different type of striker.