Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

From RTG...

"Deportivo B team player,had a good spell last season for 5 matches but is injury prone, can't get in the first team and the club are desperate to get the money for him."

Didn't we  bash the fuck out of Milner when he left to the point that i was starting to think we had Ali Dia in our side, thats pretty much the same here.

Seeing as how most of our signings are coming from Spain, I think it's safe to say that Vertre seems to be the one pulling the most weight in the scouting department.

Hard to imagine Dennis Wise being directly involved in our first-team scouting seeing the players we were in for/we've been getting in so far.

I was gonna start a thread about that. :pow:

Guest optimistic nit

All I ve got left to say is:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dave:

this isn't going to mean nowt, but i do feel that you're showing remarkable restraint, and thats very good in the circumstances. i dread to think what the board would be like if we were about to sign a second player from fenerbache or galatasary. or any english club. :lol: 

Guest optimistic nit

A small part of me thinks this is some wind up by all Depor fans around the world as payback for Coloccini.

please don't say shit like that :lol:

If we are in for him Colo will be a huge pulling factor.

well the double/tripled salary will be

exciting news, though i dont think ive ever seen him play, it is encouraging that we're after a well renowned striker.

well renowned? That`s stretching it a bit.......but the comments on the Depor forum are encouraging as people have pointed out

Guest Heneage

Quality player tbh. My dad doesn't like buying foreign players (old-fashioned git), yet still watches La Liga weekly and he's one of his favourite players so must be good!

My dad for chief scout.

He doesn't like buying foreigners? Doesn't that make him racist. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Cant be bothered to read the whole thread but i remember him being on red hot form at the end of last season. Kept banging goals in, including a hat trick. He's a big guy who wins a lot of headers, so he should do well in this league.

How come its Bobby, thought it was Julian and Johnathon?

It's Julian or Bobby as far as I can tell, I've heard him referred to by both names. Bobby is his middle name. Probably more refer to him as Julian now I look into it but I've definitely heard him being referred to by his middle name before.