Jamie Carragher, Bellend Of The Year

Tooj

Guest Chubby Jason

No one seen the quotes from him that he didn't really care all that much about playing for England? No wonder people are caring less and less about watching the national team when it's made up of scumbags like this little prick.

No one seen the quotes from him that he didn't really care all that much about playing for England? No wonder people are caring less and less about watching the national team when it's made up of scumbags like this little prick.

Yep something like he would rather lose for England than L'pool or something.

Simply a prick. Say what you like about Beckham & Owen, atleast you know they regard playing for their country with the highest honour

Didn't you know that he isn't English, he's Scouse?

Guest Chubby Jason

The language barrier gave me a clue but he still played for England sometimes. What makes these comments all the more repulsive and gut wrenching is that he's a life-long Everton supporter.

He's a cunt basically.

Yep something like he would rather lose for England than L'pool or something.

Simply a prick. Say what you like about Beckham & Owen, atleast you know they regard playing for their country with the highest honour

Aye that's only cos he never got f***ing picked!! Useless scouse t***.

The language barrier gave me a clue but he still played for England sometimes. What makes these comments all the more repulsive and gut wrenching is that he's a life-long Everton supporter.

He's a c*** basically.

Yep, can't stand him. Along with Gerrard, they're the two players I hate most in football. Pair of wankers.

He's a c*** basically.

Yep, can't stand him. Along with Gerrard, they're the two players I hate most in football. Pair of wankers.

Fully agreed :)