Jamie Carragher, Bellend Of The Year

Tooj

Guest kingdawson

WOW this guy really is a pice of crap.

Always thought he was a prick when he called up talksport and had a go at Ledley King.

Guest Mcdonald36

Always thought he was a prick when he called up talksport and had a go at Ledley King.

You mean Adrian Durham?

Guest kingdawson

You mean Adrian Durham?

Wrong wording. He had a go at Durham but he kept attacking King to get his stupid point across.

Guest Mcdonald36

Wrong wording. He had a go at Durham but he kept attacking King to get his stupid point across.

Anyone having a go at Spurs is fine by me.

Guest kingdawson

Anyone having a go at Spurs is fine by me.

ok.

Guest kingdawson

Thought you would love him KD.... chucking coins at Arsenal fans

nah he's a twat. I've always said he was the most overrated player in this league, and i think he and paul scholes, get away with murder. I despise him (probably more than any Arsenal player bar eboue and gallas).

you can give a scouse tramp wealth beyond his wildest dreams but you'll never take the scum out of the man, is the lesson here

the fact he actually considered letting his mates give someone a hiding but only stopped 'cause another scouser he knew was present should be grounds for criminal prosecution imo

at least barton is all heat of the moment stuff to my knowledge, not like he's got gangs of people ringing him up to see if they want godfather joey to give the go ahead for random attacks

wanker

at least barton is all heat of the moment stuff to my knowledge, not like he's got gangs of people ringing him up to see if they want godfather joey to give the go ahead for random attacks

Nope, Barton just beats them unconscious and leaves them in hospital with head trauma. That's so much better than pretending to be all 'gangsta' in a book where he's probably bragging anyway.

"There's definitely too many foreigners in the game. What's the point of spending all this money on the academies if we're not pushing local kids through? Liverpool FC is our club. It's a big part of our city and you've got to give young Scousers with aspirations the chance to succeed.

"It's not just football. I've got two brothers who find it hard to work in Liverpool in this Capital of Culture year. One of the reasons is we've made it too easy for foreigners to come here and take the jobs."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Read once that he turned up naked at a party. Some woman who was there said the only big thing on him was his mouth.

"There's definitely too many foreigners in the game. What's the point of spending all this money on the academies if we're not pushing local kids through? Liverpool FC is our club. It's a big part of our city and you've got to give young Scousers with aspirations the chance to succeed.

"It's not just football. I've got two brothers who find it hard to work in Liverpool in this Capital of Culture year. One of the reasons is we've made it too easy for foreigners to come here and take the jobs."

Jesus H Christ.

Thought you would love him KD.... chucking coins at Arsenal fans

nah he's a t***. I've always said he was the most overrated player in this league, and i think he and paul scholes, get away with murder. I despise him (probably more than any Arsenal player bar eboue and gallas).

You like Eboue and Gallas!?!?!