Niles ranger interview

Slim

I don't know if there has been any serious stuff written in this thread but if the OP really does have a interview lined up with Mr Ranger. I would be very interested to hear his views on the last days of KK's rein.

Were there any signs of what was to happen ? Were the players kept informed ? What was his take on Milners adeparture ? Ho does he rate the two new guys ?

I don't know if there has been any serious stuff written in this thread but if the OP really does have a interview lined up with Mr Ranger. I would be very interested to hear his views on the last days of KK's rein.

Were there any signs of what was to happen ? Were the players kept informed ? What was his take on Milners adeparture ? Ho does he rate the two new guys ?

Blatantly an MSN convo mate. :lol:

I know, thought I would try an mature it up a bit, nvm, I'll bugger off back to other threads.

Nah i do but im taking my time over the questions

Why are you doing this?  What the f*** are you doing it for?  Dare say Setanta as well!

Why not.  Even never know might provide at least some insight to how the club is being run.  And i leave setanta in a few days for a NHS jobs

Why are you doing this?  What the f*** are you doing it for?  Dare say Setanta as well!

Why not.  Even never know might provide at least some insight to how the club is being run.  And i leave setanta in a few days for a NHS jobs

PROOF READ PLEASE.