Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Only one who looked like he could threaten the Bolton defence today.

looking like, and doing, are a million miles apart.

Yep, he created a threat then took it away in the same move.

flattered to deceive today. His runs are certainly an asset but he's wasting as much chances as Ameobi out there.

Of course, it would help if he had an actual central midfield to back him up like..

He can't do it all on his own ffs.

Yep. Let's all forget the lovely cross for Oba and winning a free kick in a very dangerous position, because he is shite.

One half-decent cross excuses 90 minutes of dross now does it?

On the free kick a good player would have stayed up.

Yep. Let's all forget the lovely cross for Oba and winning a free kick in a very dangerous position, because he is shite.

What a load of shit :lol:

[quote author=Towelie link=topic=5607

7.msg1721842#msg1721842 date=1235920068]

What a load of shit :lol:

Yes he is - and its about time people realised it.

Guest Howaythetoon

The foreign James Milner with slightly more pace, same s*** end product.

:lol:

Clueless.

Every opportunity he had to day to cross, pass, shoot he fucked up 9 times out of ten. At least Milner got shots on target and scored the odd goal. He's a good footballer in terms of skill but his technique is shit.

Clueless.

Every opportunity he had to day to cross, pass, shoot he fucked up 9 times out of ten. At least Milner got shots on target and scored the odd goal. He's a good footballer in terms of skill but his technique is shit.

His game is completely different to Milner's though. If you're a player who actually looks to play football you don't stand a chance in this team.

Guest Howaythetoon

Clueless.

Every opportunity he had to day to cross, pass, shoot he f***ed up 9 times out of ten. At least Milner got shots on target and scored the odd goal. He's a good footballer in terms of skill but his technique is s***.

His game is completely different to Milner's though. If you're a player who actually looks to play football you don't stand a chance in this team.

So how does he constantly f*** up his crossing, shooting and passing which often gets overlooked because he makes many successful simple 5-10 yard passes? s*** team-mates doesn't make someone f*** up crosses, shots and passes so consistently. Shit technique does.

Clueless.

Every opportunity he had to day to cross, pass, shoot he f***ed up 9 times out of ten. At least Milner got shots on target and scored the odd goal. He's a good footballer in terms of skill but his technique is s***.

So how does he constantly f*** up his crossing, shooting and passing which often gets overlooked because he makes many successful simple 5-10 yard passes? s*** team-mates doesn't make someone f*** up crosses, shots and passes so consistently. Shit technique does.

Probably because I don't class him as a typical wide man who goes out wide and gets balls into the box like Solano or Robert would. It's not his game, or ever will be. If anything I'd say he's more of a wing-back. But that's ok, let us all give some grief to one of our few players actually capable of producing something while giving chance after chance to some of shite that gets to wear the shirt. Typical of our fans really, there's far more pressing issues at hand than giving someone like Jonas absolute dogs abuse. But I suppose it's his turn to become the new scapegoat as he's shown a few glimpses of talent, but because he can't do it all by himself he deserves a lot of abuse for that.

Guest BooBoo

I've said it for a while, he's nowt flash. A step down from Milner and a plummet down from Nobby.

All perspiration, no inspiration.

Clueless.

Probably because I don't class him as a typical wide man who goes out wide and gets balls into the box like Solano or Robert would. It's not his game, or ever will be. If anything I'd say he's more of a wing-back. But that's ok, let us all give some grief to one of our few players actually capable of producing something while giving chance after chance to some of shite that gets to wear the shirt. Typical of our fans really, there's far more pressing issues at hand than giving someone like Jonas absolute dogs abuse. But I suppose it's his turn to become the new scapegoat as he's shown a few glimpses of talent, but because he can't do it all by himself he deserves a lot of abuse for that.

*Cough Milner Cough*

:laugh:

Guest Howaythetoon

Clueless.

So how does he constantly f*** up his crossing, shooting and passing which often gets overlooked because he makes many successful simple 5-10 yard passes? s*** team-mates doesn't make someone f*** up crosses, shots and passes so consistently. s*** technique does.

Probably because I don't class him as a typical wide man who goes out wide and gets balls into the box like Solano or Robert would. It's not his game, or ever will be. If anything I'd say he's more of a wing-back. But that's ok, let us all give some grief to one of our few players actually capable of producing something while giving chance after chance to some of s**** that gets to wear the shirt. Typical of our fans really, there's far more pressing issues at hand than giving someone like Jonas absolute dogs abuse. But I suppose it's his turn to become the new scapegoat as he's shown a few glimpses of talent, but because he can't do it all by himself he deserves a lot of abuse for that.

Winger or not he should be capable of sending in the odd good cross, make more of a fist of his passing and hit the f***ing target every now and again, these are basic things he just falls apart at when he's asked to do one or the other. Stop making excuses man. Also how is crossing a ball, passing a ball or shooting doing it all by himself? Jesus wept. And dogs abuse, where? :lol:

Clueless indeed.

Clueless.

I knew this was going to happen today. Of course no one will ask where was the great passing football and clever interplay on the other side of the pitch...I wonder why?

Clueless.

So how does he constantly f*** up his crossing, shooting and passing which often gets overlooked because he makes many successful simple 5-10 yard passes? s*** team-mates doesn't make someone f*** up crosses, shots and passes so consistently. s*** technique does.

Probably because I don't class him as a typical wide man who goes out wide and gets balls into the box like Solano or Robert would. It's not his game, or ever will be. If anything I'd say he's more of a wing-back. But that's ok, let us all give some grief to one of our few players actually capable of producing something while giving chance after chance to some of s**** that gets to wear the shirt. Typical of our fans really, there's far more pressing issues at hand than giving someone like Jonas absolute dogs abuse. But I suppose it's his turn to become the new scapegoat as he's shown a few glimpses of talent, but because he can't do it all by himself he deserves a lot of abuse for that.

Winger or not he should be capable of sending in the odd good cross, make more of a fist of his passing and hit the fucking target every now and again, these are basic things he just falls apart at when he's asked to do one or the other. Stop making excuses man. Also how is crossing a ball, passing a ball or shooting doing it all by himself? Jesus wept.

I'm not excusing it at all. I just think the amount of stick he's getting is way over the top.