The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Villa were really good last night, they hammered Spurs - who didn't create a clear chance all game - and deserved to win by more. I was really impressed, particularly with Ashley Young, he looks an awesome player.

Villa were really good last night, they hammered Spurs - who didn't create a clear chance all game - and deserved to win by more. I was really impressed, particularly with Ashley Young, he looks an awesome player.

Young's being doing those sorts of performances for a year now, however he never gets the praise that Walcott is getting.

Thos two on the flanks for England would be devestating.

Young's being doing those sorts of performances for a year now, however he never gets the praise that Walcott is getting.

I agree. I rate J Cole very highly, but how Downing makes the England squad ahead of Young is miles beyond me.

I agree. I rate J Cole very highly, but how Downing makes the England squad ahead of Young is miles beyond me.

Exactly. I don't think Downing is a poor player but i believe Young to have as much promise as any of our young talent in this country.

Guest Geordiesned

Boro fans singing "they're here, they're there, they're every-fucking-where, empty seats, empty seats".

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Considering Cisse has had two broken legs he hasn't lost allot of pace, still lightening quick.

Just thinking the same. Skinned the Smoggies there.